• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone :3

Years
  • Hey guys, how's it going?

I don't want to make this very long, so I'll just stick to the basic things >.<
    My name is Alex, and I am (almost) 20 years old, but I still love Pokémon n.n. I am from Spain, and I am currently at university (studying Biotechnology).

I found this place and it seemed pretty active and fun to me, so I wanted to give it a try^^

I hope I can have a good time and share my Pokémon experiences with some of you :)

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Well welcome! I'm sure you'll love PC! :) From what I already know, the staff is really nice, and so is a lot of the people I've talked to.

Hows Biotechnology going? Seems really interesting :)

Years
  • Welcome to PC! Glad to have you join us (:

Wow! Biotechnology? That's interesting. Also, Spain! I always wanted to visit there. Maybe one day! Anyway, welcome to the forum. There's a ton to do here. We have sections for all the Pokemon games, including a new forum dedicated to the new X and Y games being released in October! We also have a section dedicated to the Pokemon anime if you watch. If you need a break from Pokemon, dont leave us! We have many non-Pokemon sections as well to satisfy your interests (:

If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask!

Years
  • Can I hug you? Your avatar is absolutely precious! <3; Welcome to PC, Alex~!

Aww, but a long intro would be good! We'd have a lot more to reply to. :D Short and sweet is also nice though, personally I'm not very good at talking about myself either. And neat, we're almost the same age, I turned 22 a few weeks ago. There are so many Pokemon lovers around here that are in their late teens and twenties so age isn't ever an issue here. I think the oldest Pokemon fan I've met here on the community was in their 50s. Pokemon's just that amazing, right?

By the way, I'm jealous of you being from Spain. One of our administrators is from there too, actually, and it seems like a beautiful country. It's pretty high up there on my "to-visit" list. :) The culture (and food, hehe) has always really fascinated me. Do you like living there? And oh boy, university! That's always tough, but you seem like a smart guy so I'm sure you'll do well. Biotechnology seems pretty tough though.. good luck!

Hope ya have a great time exploring around PC! You'll fit right in here; we're one of the most friendly Pokemon communities on the net. Pretty great members and staff to boot, so becoming a part of that is always worth it. I recommend the X & Y board myself, given how popular that is here right now, but it's entirely up to you. You'll find lots to do here!

Have a great time on the forum and great meeting you, Alex!

Years
  • Well, I can just say... WOW thanks for these amazing comments, I expectes something like "welcome, cya there" lol
    Thanks for this warm welcome, I am sure I will enjoy my stay here seeing how friendly you guys look >.< I hope I can also give something from me to make this even better and make everyone have a good time too :)
    Thanks you very much guys for every nice word you gave me, it's very appreciated! :3

Back