• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello Everyone, i am new here (pokemon go player, youtuber , used to love anime till gen 6)

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2021
    Hello Everyone i am Pokemon go player ( rank 10 every season in GBL), i also own a youtube channel for pokemon.
    I am from Delhi, India and my motive is to grow my yt channel :) which is [LINK REMOVED]
    oh btw my favorite anime season was pokemon xy&z

Last edited by a moderator:

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
    Hello, theaura!
    Welcome to pokecommunity!

Oh, India? Cool! =O
    Are you watching the current season too?? ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    *Waves*

Hey there welcome. Glad you could join us. I hope you can post more around the community. I thing I did have to do is remove your link to your YouTube Channel. You can place it in your signature though and join in the rest of the fun. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2021
    Hey catto :)
    i donot watch journeys . maybe i might when serena returns :) rest i donot like the art style of it. it was more sharp till gen6

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
    Hey catto :)
    i donot watch journeys . maybe i might when serena returns :) rest i donot like the art style of it. it was more sharp till gen6

I see, I see!
    Yeah, the artstyle is a little bit different this time, but the content makes a lot of references to the old ones =)
    Let me know if you decide to give it a chance ^^

Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity theaura!

I didn't even know Pokemon Go had ranks! That's amazing, and you seem like you're really good at it, congratulations and keep it up! I haven't watched the anime at all since when Ash and the gang were at Sinnoh lol. I lost my love for it by then because I had grown up and changed interests or so. Are you still into the anime now?

And as Caite-chan said, advertising links to your channel is not allowed, but feel free to place it in your signature if you so please :) Best of luck to you though! Hopefully you stick around to socialize and contribute to the community in the meantime.

With all that said, enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate reaching out to me or other moderators if you have any questions. We'd be happy to help :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to the community! Seems like other mods got to you first but I'll just offer you a welcome, haha. I didn't know Pokémon GO had ranks, is it a game you can play competitively? Do you mind explaining it to me?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2021
    Thankyou for the warm welcome roni :)

Hello Fairy, and yes Pokemon Go's Go Battle League is pretty competetive and gives new dimension to poke battles which is pretty different than in main games and i like it very well :) you can ask for more in dm anytime :) and thankyou for the warm welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    Hey guys. I'm trying to get money for my first ever game system. Getting rid of my entire Pokémon collection

Back