• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone, I'm Gallego13!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Hi, I'd like to introduce myself.
    I'm Gallego13, an spanish Gameboy Color Rom Hacker and spriter from Whack a Hack forum.
    I'm here to show you my work and to be part of this fabulous community.
    See ya!!
    PD: I'd like an admin. or whoever does it to change my nick to Gallego13 (without all the caps, it looks horrible). Thx!

Last edited:

Webdemon

Meh! Seems legit
    Years
    PRIMERO!...(Sorry...XD I couldn't resist!) Good to see you! You and I are on the same boat evidently.

Let's see where this will take us then shall we?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    In terms of name changes, sorry. Admins cannot fix or change your name. Your best option is to make a new account (though that'll probably not work because your name in caps and no caps is still the same name. So you'll have to come up with a different name). Sorry for the inconvenience, though!

Anyways, Bienvenidos! You'll meet other ROM Hackers here as well as spriters here by visiting our large ROM Hacking section of the forums. You have the option to recruit other members to work on a hack with you (if you have) or just simply show off your skills there. ^_^ You'll have so much fun in this community, we're friendly and we don't bite. :)

Should you have aaaany questions about the forums & stuff, you can always send me a message. :D I understand it's a large place here, but I'm willing to lead you the way. ^_^ See ya around, and have fun!

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    Welcome Gallego13! Sorry bout the name problems, you'd have to make a new account. I don't think they change names anymore like the dude above me mentioned.
    You make spanish ROMs? Thats pretty cool! Most of what I see are in English or Japanese! Yo tengo penguinos en mi pantalones... 0.o?

Back