• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone, I'm Kaz. --Kazmat--

Years
  • Okay so my friend thinks I'm a dork because I'm 16 and still LOVE pokemon u_u she's probably right, but anyway a friend of her's recommended me to this site. Only have been on here for a few minutes but I have already fallen in love with it.

Anyway I thought it would be proper to formally introduce myself.
    Hello everyone, my name is Hanna, my nicknames are Kaz and Roo; but you can call me whatever you would like, [[keep it PG please (; ]]

I'm 16 years old and have loved pokemon ever since I was a child. Everyone thinks I'm crazy because of all the things I still have in my room that I have collected as a child, but It's not like a buy the stuff now. o_o

I'm still trying to figure out what this site is completely about so excuse me if i accidently talk about something totally off topic. :[

Here looking for friends and to learn things I havent learned before.

If you havent figured it out by now; yes I'm a dork :3
    -Kaz n_n

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Heyy Im a dork too, high five! ^_^ Welcome to PC, I know you'll enjoy it here. Don't worry we all love Pokemon here. Have fun. ;)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Don't worry, there are much older people who like Pokemon. And being a dork isn't a bad thing at all :P

Welcome to PC, please enjoy your time on the site! If you need any help or want to be friends, just ask!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • wont let me quote, oh well, thank you JeXsus
    Yeah, that's because JeXsus has a smiley in his post. Since smileys are technically links, ya can't post 'em until you have 15 posts. You could have disabled them in order to make a quote, but I'm not gonna attempt explaining how to do that.

Haha, if you're a dork for liking Pokémon at 16... I must be a HUGE loser! XD It's funny, because I always thought it was a secluded hobby until I went to college, and discovered sooooo many other people still liked it as well.

Oh, and this site is all about discussing the Pokémon fandom. Anything from the video games, anime, and even the trading card game can be discussed here. That's what a forum is designed to do, after all.

Welcome aboard~

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Yes hiidoran, your a huge loser, jk :D
    Nothings wrong with being a dork, its awesome!
    Welcome hanna to PC, read the rules. Im Travis
    #1 Have Fun
    #2 Post allot
    #3 Make great friends
    ok now go read the real ones.
    Pokemon is just so awesome you always love it. Theres nothing bad about that.
    Im 16, and still like it.
    ~countryemo

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Girl, if liking Pokemon at 16 is dorky, count me as a super mega dork because I'm 21 and playing HG as I type this. XD

Welcome to our own little dorky corner of the Internet. Remember to have fun, don't eat the poison doughnuts, and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it. ^_^

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Well hello dork...joking

Anyways its nice to meet you and just to let you know i will be 16 in 2 months and still love pokemon but as you can aready see that because i am on this site lol.

The important thing is that you have fun no matter what.

So,Welcome to pokecommunity and if you have any questions or need help please don't be shy and contact me.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Welcome to PC, Hanna. I hope you enjoy it here. Drop me a VM or something if you need anything. Oh, and please read the rules. xD

Years
  • I have my female cousin which is also 16 year old just as you are and i think she is still playing pokemon.

Back