• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone, I'm Mr. Pinguin

Mr. Pinguin

A new pinguin arrives
Years
  • Hi everyone, my name is Mr. Pinguin and I'm a new memmber of pokeco. I'm a rom hacker and I've been in other forums, but I think that if I want to make a Pokémon hack ROM I have to came here. I've been ROM hacking since 2016 so I'm not new, I like the mapping and scripting and if someone wants to help me improving my skills is welcome.

In a few days I'm going to show some of my own maps and I hope you will help me. I also have an idea for a hack wich I'm going to show it someday.

If a kind person explains me how to navigate from pokeco I wiil be happy.

Thanks for reading me and sorry for my bad english, I will improve slowly.

Years
  • I love your nickname haha. We're happy to have you onboard the community! You've really have chosen one of the best places to develop your ROM hack. You can find the tools, resources, and people who can assist you over in the ROM Hacking section. Feel free to ask me any questions regarding where you can stuff in this community. Best of luck on your developing ROM hack, see you around! :D

Years
  • Sounds great! We have a lot of ROM hacking resources here and sharing your own knowledge is always very welcome. Nice to meet you Pinguin, enjoy your stay on the forum. =)

Back