• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone i'm new here.

レッド

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Hi, i'm new to this board and you can all call me Red. I have decided to make an account here because I love pokemon period! And I know here i'll be able to discuss many things I couldn't when I was younger about pokemon.

I have been playing pokemon since red and blue came out, so yeah that is very long time ago and i'm what 19 now lol. I can still remember when I had to wait for pokemon gold to come out, omg I was mad but happy when it finally came out. :)

Every now and then I like to go back and play the older pokemon games and record vids of me playing them. Pokemon Red would have to be my favorite. My favorite pokemon has always been Mew and i'm a huge fan of nintendo.

I love to do online pokemon battles, so please don't hesitate to send me a pm, i'll battle you, just read my rules and we'll agree to something. I also have super smash bros brawl, to anyone who would like to challenge me in that game, i'm always open. Well, I think that is enough of an introduction. I just need to meet new friends now. I hope to befriend with many people here. :)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Welcome here レッド have fun enjoy your stay and be active.
    ^_^ I love your avatar where did you get it?
    Also make a lot of friends here and you will make it far!

xxCelebi

Celebi Freackk.!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2009
    Welcome Red. [:
    I'm xxCelebi. Pretty new here myself.
    Hopw you like the site. [:

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Hi there! :)
    Ooo SSBB! I'll battle sometime. He he.
    If you wanna chat I'll be around, just go onto my profile and send me a visitor message.
    If you need help, I'll attempt to help but if I can't I'll definatly look for you.
    Pleases follow the rules! The best one is ENJOY YOURSELF! xD
    See you around!

Crissy xX

Starberry

The berry of awesomeness
    Years
    Hi there Red! It's nice to meet you! ^_^

Man, I wish you could play the original SSB online. That'd be sweet. The original is still my favorite.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Hi, レッド. Glad you decided to register here. I know that you'll make a lot of friends here. I remember 2 years, when I started just like you. I also now and then play the older games, with Silver being my favorite, and Lugia being my favorite Pokémon. And if my Wii wasn't in repairs, I'd love to Brawl with you. BTW, nice avatar!

Now, as a veteran member, I'll say:

Welcome to the PokéCommunity Forums, and hope you enjoy your time here!

Back