• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone, my name is Syn

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    Why hello there. My name is Alex, but I prefer to be referred to as Syn.

I'm fairly new to the PC Forums/Website but I've been around for a few. I've played Pokemon since I was about 8 or 9. I've been playing Pokemon Rom Hacks for about 3 or 4 years now. I've just recently started recreating a failed hack I made in '08 and I must say it's coming along quite smoothly...much thanks the PC Forums Community for all the Tutorials, Tools, etc.

Anyway, I hope I can be a great addition to the PC Forums.

Thank you all for reading,
    -Syn

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • This reminds me of a hack I wanted to do back last year, but I literally had to leave it due to school. I'm glad that PC's hacking tools/tutorials helped you get your hack back on track! Seems like you're enjoying the Emulation section a lot, I see ^_^. Welcome aboard!

I played Pokemon since 8/9 years old as well. What was your first Pokemon game? Mine was Red. Sadly I don't have it with me, but I dooo have Silver, and I still enjoy it today just for nostalgic purposes. <3 Not only you'll ROM hacking here at PC, but we have a large variety of discussions that will make you want to join in and become an active member here of the community. We also have a large library of hacks for you to try out or beta-test. Enjoy them!

Of course, enjoy the fourms as well! Read the rules first before you go ahead and post, and drop me a message if you have any questions. :) See ya!

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    Never heard of an intro reminding someone of a hack before, lol. Thank you for the Welcoming, I'm glad to be a part of the Community.

My first Pokemon Game? Let's see...if I'm not mistaken, it was Blue. Yes, because I remember asking if I could have it...simply because the Blastoise looked so Boss but the game that got me hooked was Crystal. Then Ruby/Sapphire came along and Absol instantly became my favorite Pokemon.

Anyway...wow I went off somewhere else with that...again, I'm glad to be a part of this community. The hacks are certainly what drew me here...but now that I'm a part of the community, I'll be participating in a lot more than just Pokemon Hacking.

Thanks again for the Welcoming,
    -Syn

Back