• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2008
    Here I am. My name real name is Fredrik and my nickname is Crashking. I firstly started playing/watching Pokémon when I was 6, back in 1999. I remember I was in Denmark and got the game. Later in 2000, I bought Pokemon gold. I continued playing and watching for two years I think. Unfortunately, I dropped out before generation 3, so everything after generation 2 is new to me.

I played pokemon again in summer 2006 or 2007, but stopped later unfortunately. Now i have watched season 1, 2, and started season 3 since somewhere in february. I really love it again :D I'm also almost done with pokemon gold and has played through blue. Earlier I had only watched a bit of the anime in season one one TV. Now to a little about me.. I'm Fredrik. I'm from Norway. I love playing games, I also mod command and conquer. I try my best in school. My interests are mostly computer, gaming, movies and music. I'm 14 years old.

Hello to pokecommunity, I will try my best to stick to pokemon and keep watching the anime.

Galbinus

Speeds.
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2008
    Hello! And welcome to Pokecommunity, even if I am a fairly new member myself. :'D

You will find that though the mods are a little bit tight, you can have quite a bit of fun if you know how. :} Silence is lead, posting is golden. 8D

Enjoy your stay!

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to the PokeCommunity! Have fun and read the rules! If you have a question of any kind, feel free to PM me an administrator / staff member, or post it in the questions & feedback forum!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    You will find that though the mods are a little bit tight

Hello Fredick / Crash king, ignore that. ^

Our mods & admins arn't tight, you just need to follow the rules and you'll be absolutely fine. Are rules are extremely easy to follow. Check the FAQ as well and you won't have any problems. =]

So yeah, welcome to Pokecommunity and have fun! ;D

It looks like you'll find this forum very enjoyable ;D

Kagome

Just here...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    hello, and welcome to pokecommunity and hope ya have a good time. just pm me if you need any help...

Back