• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Hey there, SailorShadow. Well whoever told you that PokeCommunity is a great sight, they were darn right! xD probably...scratch that definitely the best on the net by far!

Anywho welcome to PC, it is truly a wondrous community where we welcome members with grace and happiness. Make sure too check up on the Rules/FAQ as they are both frigging life savers down the road, thats a promise from your good friend Dark!

Make sure to have fun and stay active. I will give you a hint, staying active is the key to having a great time here at PC and enjoying yourself even more than if you weren't so get posting and enjoy yourself out there!

-Dark

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Hey there, Sailorshadow! You'll find that everyone else here likes pokemon as well, so enjoy yourself here and welcome to PC!

Last edited:
Years
welcome to PC sailorshadow!!! I hope you have a good time here at pokecommunity! there's a lot of things to do such as joining a roleplay in the rolepaying section, or maybe you'd like to visit the graphics and photos section to get yourself a banner! Theres a wide range of things here so you'll never get bored. Hope you have a happy time meeting people!:)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Hey there, SailerShadow! You have a pretty nice username, I think. Whoever told you that this was a cool site was lying. It's actually the coolest forum ever.

I'll see you around the forums and if you ever want to talk, just drop me a Visitor Message, okay?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Hey SailorShadow, what's up? Welcome to the forums, and I hope you have a great time here ;D

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
Hello SailerShadow, and welcome to the Pokecommunity!
Or, as we fondly refer to it, PC

I'm sure you'll be making friends in no time! Just start posting! Most of us are very friendly and would be glad to talk or accept a friend request.

Have fun!

-Roy

Years
Welcome to PC! ^^ well, you heard right. This place is UH-MAZING! XD have fun & see you around the forums!

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
Years
Thanks for welcoming me, everyone! Yup, I'm a big Sailor Moon fan. What I've seen of the forum so far has looked PWNSOME. I recommended it to a few of my friends on another site :)

Back