• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone.

Nidrax

I'm starting with hex editing
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    Hi, I'm new here, so I should talk a little by myself.

I got here mainly because of the ROM Hacking board, as on WAH almost nobody is hacking GB/GBC games.

I'm supposed to be a graphic designer of a team that works on online pokemon game, but generally, I'm taking care of my Literature Forums.

I speak Polish, English, Spanish and Ukranian.

So, if ya want to know more, ask or something.

(Sorry if there are some misspels, but my keyboard is a bit **** so the 'e' button not always works)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • We have plenty of people hacking ROM games here at the PokeCommunity, so I'm glad you've found some activity at the Emulation board! There are some hacks currently in progress, hacks that are currently being beta-tested, and also hacks completed and ready to play! And, we also have a graphics sub-forum at the Art Gallery, if you'd like to show off your graphics.

Oh, I have a broken O key, so I know how that feels. But I'm gonna get a new compy soon so no need for replacing the keys. xD

Anyways, welcome to the PokeCommunity! Please do enjoy it here. Let me point you to the community rules, as they're pretty important for you to follow, and don't be shy to ask myself or Hiidoran any questions you may have. Have an awesome time here! Have fuuun~

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! You're spelling is okay, I don't see any mistakes. Anyway...it's nice to see a graphic designer on PC! I don't see too many around here. Enjoy your stay!

BlixxNova

THEY GOT EATEN BY WILD POKEMON
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    Hello and welcome to the site!
    I'd be glad to see one of your hacks when their done, and I'd love to be a beta tester.
    PM me if your interested in this at all c:

Back