• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

100TiFiCo

Mad Scientist
    Years
    My name is Matias, I'm from Chile and my favorite Pokémon is Carracosta.
    I'm new in Pokémon White, but i have a team in Pokémon Pearl, so we could fight in 4th generation.

I hope we get along :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oooh, new to Pokemon White? Not a problem! I played (and finished) White not too long ago, and it's a really awesome game, to be quite honest. You will definitely enjoy it. Luckily, the PokeCommunity actually has their very own Black & White section where you can discuss about the game & stuff. You can get game help, or simply discuss about your gameplay.

Is your Pearl team already set for battles? You can visit the Competitive Battling Center to get it rated by other members. Feedback given can help you make your party stronger. Also at CBC, you can battle with other members via WiFi, which is really, really fun. You'll definitely like it here!

Anyways, welcome aboard! Don't hesitate to contact myself, Hiidoran, or any other higher staff members if you have any questions or need help. Read the rules, and I guess I'll see ya around! :)

Back