• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    My name is Candice. I am a huge Pokefan. I've been playing the games since I was about 8 and have no plan on ever stopping. I own every handheld game that's come out and currently restarted Emerald and Crystal and am trying some of the hacked roms like Turquoise (I like to multi-task).

Years
    Hi there and welcome! Your name is really nice, and the avatar looks awesome! Iv never seen that one before. :P Wow thats quite the collection of Pokemon games! I have everyone up to emerald and i still need to go beat platinum before i go to white. I actually havnt played or heard of the Turqoise hack... i might have to go check that one out if i have time. There's a lot of other hacks as you probably saw so i'm sure you can find more if you wanted. Theres a lot of other areas like Rom hacking, Rping, battling and a lot more so just check around a little . Also check out the adoption center if you'd like a nice moderator to show you around PC! (they're very friendly :P) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like PC, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Thank you for such a warm welcome! I was actually shown this site from reddit and I loved it so I decided to join. If you'd like I can show you where I found Turquoise.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Candice! We're all huge Pokemon fans, so you're not the only one! :) You've joined in one of the most amazing Pokemon forums on the web, and we're also the friendliest as well. :D I was about your age (8 years old, that is), that I started playing Pokemon, and even though I took a few breaks, I'm still obsessed with it. xD

I haven't heard of Turquoise. But since you're interested in hacked roms, we have a full library of them. :D Visit the Hacks Showcase inside the Emulation section of the forums, and you'll find lots and lots of them, even popular ones like Liquid Crystal, Ruby Destiny, and Flora Sky.

I hope you get settled here at PC, and hope you become an active member like us! Have a great time here! Be sure to check out the Adoption Center and/or PM us grass-type moderators (me & Snivy) if you have any questions! Nice to meet ya. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2019
    Welcome, Candice. Hope you enjoy your stay. And please click my signature to level up my Cyndaquil :D.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Welcome to PC, Candice! We're all huge Pokemon fans, so you're not the only one! :) You've joined in one of the most amazing Pokemon forums on the web, and we're also the friendliest as well. :D I was about your age (8 years old, that is), that I started playing Pokemon, and even though I took a few breaks, I'm still obsessed with it. xD

I haven't heard of Turquoise. But since you're interested in hacked roms, we have a full library of them. :D Visit the inside the Emulation section of the forums, and you'll find lots and lots of them, even popular ones like Liquid Crystal, Ruby Destiny, and Flora Sky.

I hope you get settled here at PC, and hope you become an active member like us! Have a great time here! Be sure to check out the Adoption Center and/or PM us grass-type moderators (me & Snivy) if you have any questions! Nice to meet ya. :)
    I intend on being active here. I just love talking about Pokemon and playing the games. I was looking at the hack Forever Lost and I am soooo eager to try it once it comes out. The quality on it is just amazing
    Welcome, Candice. Hope you enjoy your stay. And please click my signature to level up my Cyndaquil :D.

Thanks! I clicked it for you!

Back