• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
  • For a while, I've been missing from the Pokemon scene. Thanks to Conquest, though, my interest has been renewed.

This is the first time in a while that I've been to a Pokemon forum. I hope I have a great time here :)

*is horrible at introduction posts*

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Hi there, old-timer! Welcome to PC! Conquest is a really good spin-off, from the looks of it, though I have not played it yet. Still not out from where I live, or anywhere else in America, I guess. But, it has this really nice quality to it that is different from the other spin-offs. I am kind of excited to the surprises gen V will bring to us spin-off players.

anyway, hope you enjoy your time here! see you around!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Well hello there and welcome to the forums! Don't worry about your introduction, it was fine. It doesn't have to be long and include everything about yourself. Important is that you decided to join us. :)

Conquest? I haven't played it but I have played few another spin-off. Like Mystery Dungeon and Ranger and I really do like them because they are different from main Pokémon games.

Anyway have fun and read the rules, okay?

Years
  • Hey Argentum Zeena, that's one cool name you have.

I am Hikari and I love Pokemon.

So, you love the spinoffs? We have a section in General Pokemon Gaming Discussions that caters towards that, although you should check out the main games too.

Despite Dawn (a 4th Gen character) inspiring my username I'm actually more of a 5th Gen fan.

This forum is going crazy for Black 2 and White 2 right now, are you excited for these games? I think they will be the best games EVER.

Don't forget to contact someone with a bold colored name if you need help, they'll be happy to take your questions!

- Hikari10

Back