• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone.

Giratina'sGuardian

Competitive Battler
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Hello everyone. My name is Giratina's Guardian and I've been looking at this website for quite a while now, so i decided i wanted to join. I really enjoy competitive pokemon battling and I'm interested in the games that are made here regularly. My favourite would have to be Pokemon Snakewood. I hope to meet a good few people here and make some friends too.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi there, welcome to the forum! c: If you enjoy competitive battling then you'll definitely want to check out the Competitive Battling Center; you should find everything you're looking for there :D And of course if you're interested in hacks like Pokémon Snakewood, definitely swing by the Emulation section when you get a chance and you'll find tonnes more just like it. :D Make sure you read the site's rules and contact any member of staff if you need help, and hopefully we'll see you around tonnes!

Back