• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone~

TheAmazingTaco

Crazy Cardboard Box Hobo
Years
  • Hi! People call me DJ. But Call me whatever is easiest for you.

I used to be a die-hard poke-fan back in the day. Been one pretty much up until Black and White came out, that is when I fell out of the loop. However, I'm coming back and finally picked up a copy of one of the games and am learning about these new pokey-manz!

Uh... I love to RP a lot. So I'm up for anything! Huzzah! I'm a bit of a dork, so I'll say stupid stuff often in hopes of making others amused in some way. I have to say my most favorite game was the Pokemon Silver/Gold series~ So glad they came out with heart gold/Soul Silver ones.

So yeah! 8D I'll weasel away now and look around. Maybe bother some of you guys XD

Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Hi, DJ, Gerokunz is here!
    You can call me George, it's easier to call. :)
    I'm a big fan of Pokémon, I like them.
    Welcome to Pokécommunity!
    You also can call this PC. :)
    What's your favorite Pokémon?
    I like Seedot, Wooper, Eevee, Sharpedo and mores.
    You can VM or PM me if you wanna have a chat with me. :)
    I'm thirteen, how old are you?

~ Gerokunz

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • You're only as old as you feel. :3

Hiiii DJ~ Hope you've had an easy time finding your way here! <3 Actually, the new pokemon from BW is really cool once you get to know them~ (I especially love pokemon like Lilligant, Gothetelle, etc, etc.) Are you excited about B2W2? I've already pre-ordered it. :3

Ah, so you like to RP as well? <3 I've been roleplaying... about a year now? It's reallly fun. ^^ You can find the roleplay corner here wheeeere it is basically the place where all the new RPs are. :3

BTW I ADORE G/S/C, it's pretty much my favourite series along with B/W. ^^ There's also a Metal and Color Generation board where you can talk about G/S/C, or even R/B/Y, siiince the classics are great too imo. :3

OH BUT IF YOU CHOOSE TO BOTHER ME, just be aware that my robot shark bites... meddlesome mystery solvers. That is, if you're a mystery solver, juuust be careful of the bothering. ;3 But seriously, I wouldn't mind if we... chat. <3 You can leave me a Visitor Message or a Private message if you want, and I hope you'll have a fun time!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey DJ! I'mma call you DJ Taco because I think that sounds awesome haha.

:O you're 23? That's awesome! As a fellow olde fart, I salute you good madam! I don't know why but I love it when older people join, it makes me feel less alone :P

I think you'll love the RP section if that's what you're into! Just recently it's been booming. I don't go there myself, but I've heard of some really interesting ideas springing up around the place, so you should definitely check it out!

Feel free to bother me any time :D hopefully I'll see you around!

TheAmazingTaco

Crazy Cardboard Box Hobo
    Years
  • - To Miss Doronjo

Yeah I am getting used to the Pokemon Black/White pokemon. As of right now, I only like…about 10 at most. But I am sure some of them will grow on me. xD And yeah, I am kinda excited for the Pokemon Black 2 /White 2 to come out. My sister and I both pre-ordered it. I guess she wants Black 2. I'm getting the opposite haha.

I love Role Playing. I've been RPing for years. Maybe about….8-9 years of Role Playing? It's a ton of fun~ I'm hooked on it! Haha!

Sweet! I do miss playing my actual silver and gold games. And all of my misspelled pokemon names…. And for some reason I named my scizor "Bugs Bunny" Don't ask. Haha. I think I was sleepy when I named him. Lol. But that's great that they have a board for that! I should pop in and see what's going on in there :D

And I totally will bug ya! XD

To Shining Raichu

Haha! Yep! And awesome, I'm glad I'm not alone with being one of the older folk :'D *highfive* I'll probably be lurking all over this place. It's nice to see a bunch of different stuff here. ^^

I definitely will check it out! And I can PM ya too haha!

Years
  • Hiya DJ, welcome to PC! :3

The B/W Pokemon took a while to grow on me, too. I was upset about the designs at first but after playing B/W I grew to like a lot of them! Hopefully it's the same for you. n_n Really anxious for B/W2 though, I'll be getting White 2~!

Ooh, a roleplayer, neat-o! Do check out the Roleplay Corner if you'd like, it's pretty active and lots of fun to post in, I hear. Makes me want to get back into roleplaying but I seem to have a hard time sticking with roleplays over time. >:

Anyway, welcome to PC and enjoy your stay, yes? It was great meeting you! <3

TheAmazingTaco

Crazy Cardboard Box Hobo
    Years
  • Hello : D

Yeah it probably will. Haha. So far I've only played about 20 minutes of the game. Slowly crawling my way through it xD But I am sure it will grow on me. I hear B/W story line is really good compared to the other games. Although it makes me sad with some of the pokemon they created. Some of them…just made me wonder xD And I miss the pokemon following behind you. They were so cute 8D

Yeah! I joined the RP corner actually :o It's gonna be a bit for me to get used to but I'm sure it'll be loads of fun c: And thanks! It's great meeting you as well ^__^

Back