• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2012
    Hello, I am a new member to the boards here. I have just recently put DroidEmu on my phone, and started playing some of the classics again. I am currently work on Emerald.
    I'm also working on a project on my art page on my facebook. I call it the pokemon callange. I'm drawing all the pokemon in markers. If you want to see my stuff just as.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey there Kryii! That's an interesting username you've got there!

That Pokemon Challenge on Facebook actually sounds really interesting! I'd love to see some of your stuff! There should be somewhere you can post that sort of thing in the Art & Design forum, so if you post it in there I'll be sure to check it out :)

In any case welcome! We're very happy to have you here, so I hope you get to love the forums as much as we all do :). See you around!

Hiya, Kryii, and welcome to PC! n__n

The classic Pokemon games were really good, weren't they? Personally I loved R/S/E the most and spent a lot of time playing them. And it's awesome to see you're an artist, perhaps you can share what you've made so far in our Art & Design section? \o/ I'd love to see it! Just make sure you read the rules over there before you post anything to make sure you're not making any mistakes!

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy yourself here, because PC is an awesome forum with plenty of great people. Stick around and get involved in the discussions, yes? <: If you ever need any help at all, my inbox is always open!

See you around and it was nice meeting you <3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Welcome~! Ah how I love Emerald; it has the majority of my favourite pokemon in it. <3 Everything about Emerald was great except that stupid way to find a Feebas... ugh, no thanks. We have a Advance Generation Games board where you can basically talk about the Advance Generation of Games, like R/S/E or FR/LG. (We'll, actually I've seen that you did already, juuust be sure to check out everything <3)

And, you make drawings, eh? I haven't met many artists lately~ Well, I almost did, until I realized:

Hello everyone!

OH GOD ITS LARRY, EVERYONE IN THE CAR

But yeah, glad to meet you! <3 I do hope you'll have fun~ <33

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2012
    Well my all time favorite was yellow, only cause of pikachu following you around. Yes I would upload my drawings to here but I have them all stored on my phone. My laptop is my wifes, so I try not to mess with it too much. Most of the time I will be working off my phone to chat here. I used to love my SP till I lost my plug. Also my emerald cartridge doesn't hold saves anymore. I think I over abused them both. :(
    Yeah, I got my name from online gaming. I used to be very competative, and whenever I won and the other person just started complaining I would always just make baby sounds and crying noises to urge them on for another failure, as we all know people play worse when they can't focus. LOL So I just found a way to spell it differently.

Back