• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Hi fellow Pokemon fans! I am TheBeatlesPkmnFan42. I got into Pokemon in 2006, when I first saw the dub over on Cartoon Network. In 2007, the year I got my DS Lite, I got Pokemon Leaf Green, my first Pokemon game. I no longer watch the dub of the anime, but I do watch the original Japanese version, though I'm only up to episode 9 as of this intro post. I have many Pokemon games, probably too many to list here. My favorite Pokemon games are Red, Trozie, and Pearl (mostly because using the AR on it is fun). My favorite Pokemon are Magikarp, Areceus, and Stunfisk.

Other things I am into include MLP, Di Gi Charat, The Big Bang Theory, Kirby, and Minecraft.

My avatar is a picture of the Black Gema Gema Gang from Di Gi Charat.

So, it's nice to meet you all!

Years
  • Hello there; welcome to the forum! Your username is pretty long so I'll stick to calling you Beatles, haha.

Oh, so LeafGreen was your first game? It was really good, wasn't it? :D That's the game I was the most addicted to, right next to Emerald. As for the anime, yeah, I tend to stick with the Japanese version as well. Glad to see more Pokemon anime fans pop in, though! We should definitely talk about it sometime. n_n

But it's very rare to see a Magikarp fan. Is there anything in particular that made you like it?

But anyway, I really liked reading your intro, so stick around and have fun, yes? We'd love to have you as one of our active members~

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Hello there; welcome to the forum! Your username is pretty long so I'll stick to calling you Beatles, haha.

Oh, so LeafGreen was your first game? It was really good, wasn't it? :D That's the game I was the most addicted to, right next to Emerald. As for the anime, yeah, I tend to stick with the Japanese version as well. Glad to see more Pokemon anime fans pop in, though! We should definitely talk about it sometime. n_n

But it's very rare to see a Magikarp fan. Is there anything in particular that made you like it?

But anyway, I really liked reading your intro, so stick around and have fun, yes? We'd love to have you as one of our active members~

Yes, I do love Leaf Green. I raised my Charizard up to level 100 within 3 months of getting the game. And let's see, what do I like about Magikarp? I suppose I like it because nobody else does. I also like it's shiney form.

Back