• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Hello everyone, I joined last night and never posted a hello. I'm 16, male, and I live in Illinois.I like pokemon, baseball, basketball, snowboarding, and music. I love punk and emo music mostly. And I play the electric guitar in my band.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hey jason! I remember you from my poetry thread in the poetry section. ^_______^ Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy yourself here, please read and follow the rules and have an awsome time. ^^

~Kelsey

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I plan on having fun, thanks for the welcome.
    And I'm a sup mod at a yugioh site (I have 16 thousand posts there 0_0) so dont worry about me breaking rules.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    jasonresno said:
    Hello everyone, I joined last night and never posted a hello. I'm 16, male, and I live in Illinois.I like pokemon, baseball, basketball, snowboarding, and music. I love punk and emo music mostly. And I play the electric guitar in my band.
    Hi welcome to PC and I seen you before.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    (I go to militate/yugioh fusion)
    Thanks for the warm welcom

Is the site going slow for anyone else?

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Hello, jasonresno! That's great, you're a super mod from a Yu-Gi-Oh forum. That's cool. ^^ Be active, have fun, and be yourself. I'm there if you need a friend. PM me to ask or just to chat. See you soon!

Welcome Jason, You've Got Mail.

o_O

Welcome to the Poke Community.

I used to rule(not offically) A place named chat-avenue before I couldn't go there anymore(Computer problems.) I roleplayed and killed the retarded fools... Thats besides the point. How many poke'mon do you have if you own a game? I own 328 on my FireRed.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    Hello Everyone

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity jasonresno! You've really gotten a lot of posts for only a day here. Follow the rules and have fun! ^^

Back