• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • It's a pleasure to meet you too!

As you can see, we're all pretty much pokemon fans, and here on PC, we show our love by discussing a variety of pokemon - related topics! So, feel free to explore each pokemon board and topic that you like. :3 For instance, are you excited about the new pokemon games? You can head on over to the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board to speculate all you want with us! <3 Of course, there are more boards to explore, each covering each generation of pokemon gaming. There's even boards such as the Pokemon General board, where you can just talk about all general things about pokemon! Of course, there are non-pokemon related pokemon boards you can visit too, such as the Art Section, Other Chat, Other Trivia, Emulation, and so on. Feel free to explore to your liking!

Of course, if you haven't already, just go over the Community Rules mm'kay? And if you have a question about anything, you can ask in the Quick Questions and Answers thread, or just ask a member of the staff team (the guys with the bolded colored usernames), or any one else that's willing to help you, which by the way, I'm glad to help at any time. <3 So yeah, have fun, and I look forward to your contributions. ^^

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC!
    If you are as crazy as Pokemon as we are, this is the site for you!
    There is an endless number of topics to talk and discuss about, and no matter what generation you like most, there is a board for everyone :D
    If you are looking to make new friends, I'm sure you'll meet some nice people in no time, since everyone here loves to talk and chat, of course myself included :3
    I hope you have fun and stick with us for a while! See you around :D

Years
  • Hey there Adrian (is it all right to call you that?), welcome to the forum! Mind me asking what your username means, since the "kzsr" seems a bit random to me? Just curious though; you're not obliged to give an answer or anything.

I'm glad you chose to join PC, though! :D This place is fantastic and houses some of the best Pokemon and non-Pokemon discussions ever. Any reason in particular you joined or did you just want a Pokemon forum to get involved in? I saw you made a post in Emulation so I'll assume you're into hacks, which makes PC an even better choice because of all the great hacks we offer to the members. We're a pretty unique forum in that regard and many of our regulars originally join for the awesome fangames. <3;

Outside that there is heaps to do though, including fun things like forum games/trivia and clubs. Like our regulars already said, make sure to read the rules before posting around too much - some new users skip by them and end up missing important rules like the one-month bump rule. :( They're quite easy to understand but on the occasion that you're confused, just ask one of our amazing members or staff!

Have a blaaast~

Back