• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2013
    Hey there, I'm Nilla and I don't believe that I've created an introduction topic as of yet but I am now! I used to come on this forum when I first attempted to create rom hacks but ended up quitting due to getting frustrated. Now I'm looking to get back into it and also getting into other things involving Pokemon so I think I should benefit from being here. Also I'm a new "Let's Player" on Youtube and at the moment I'm currently running Liquid Crystal and also doing anime reviews and Pokemon X & Y News updates on the side. I plan on making Let's Plays of every Rom Hack I find and event the original games. c: I'm hesitant to even post a link since I haven't read the rules yet so not sure if there's some sort of advertising rule but if you're curious just message me or something. Anyway that's pretty much it. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    I see you've been on a while! Nice! Hopefully you might be able to create a Pokemon hack, I would definitely test it for you! :) It's glad to see you do YouTube videos as well. Pokemon Liquid Crystal is a fun game :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2013
    Yeah I'm really enjoying it so far and yeah creating, well, finishing a hack is definitely something I want to highly do.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Welcome to PC Nilla! A very late welcome indeed There's no problem in making an intro now. A lot of our members came for rom hacks and there are some that succeeded in making some quality hack for our members to enjoy. I'm looking forward to seeing your hack :)
    Oh you're making LPs! It's really great. While I'm not into them really much, I still admire what they do to help other people who are stuck in a game. I'm sure PC has a subsection for LPs in the Video Games forum, you should post yours there. Good luck on making LPs for all rom hacks, it'll be a hard task since we have lots of hacks at PC. I think you can post links to your LP videos in a thread of the subsection I mentioned earlier. Still you should ask Captain Fabio, Mr Cat Dog or any staff members with bolded usernames.
    Have fun :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2013
    Thanks for telling me about that and I found it. Just posted them there if you want to take a look just note I'm not any good. xD

Back