• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Hello everyone! Pokemon junkie here. I've never actually been a member of a forum, but after I bought Pokemon Y I decided I need a support group for my growing addiction X) I look forward to meeting everyone!

Years
  • Good choice! Becoming a member rather than lurking on the sides is always a good choice. n_n I'm sure you won't regret joining as this community is pretty huge and everyone else loves Pokemon as much as you do. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

How long've you been a fan? If you're into X and Y I'm sure the Pokemon X & Y board will be for you, but remember to read the forum rules before posting around to get an understanding of how things work. If you're confused you're welcome to message a staff member or even a regular user.. everyone's eager to assist. So don't be shy and have an amazing time! See you around, Zombie. :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    Hi Quinn, or not Quinn? Im pretty good i just got Pokerus! How are you? Hi Cirno ive been playing since gen 1 but i stopped after pearl for a while. But im back with a vengeance and am making up for the whole 5th gen i missed out on.

Back