• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELLO EVERYONE!

Hoenn_Waters

Is patiently waiting for ORAS
    Years
    I'm kinda new to this site and I've just been introduced to Pokemon, but it's a really great game and am now playing Pokemon Y. I'm also a fan of The Simpsons, if you have an NHC account you can find me as "Bart The Lover". I'm really looking forward to competitive battling, and if you want you can PM my FC:

FC: 5000-3698-1445

Azar

Elite Four
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    Hi, Hoenn_Waters!

Welcome to PC. I'm a fan of The Simpsons too. I don't have an account on NHC, but I'll try to look something in that page. I saw your topic in ORAS forum. You know good things about the Fairy-types Pokémon, this is really cool. I didn't play Pokémon XY, but I'll play this very soon (Well, in July). If you want to chat with somebody or you want to know more about Pokémon, send me a message or try to talk with other members. We're here for you!

See you around.

Years
    Competitive battling's never been my forte but it's crazy fun battling people, especially with randomized teams via Pokemon Showdown/Online, due to the thrill of not knowing what you're going to get. Speaking of battling I need to pop by our Pokemon Showdown server and perhaps we'll see you there as well. :D; Welcome, Hoenn_Waters!

Pokemon's fantastic; you can discuss any aspects of it here. Both new and old fans fit in nicely so I certainly hope you find the discussion plentiful enough to stick around. Let me know if you ever need some guidance, all right? :)

Back