• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2019
    Hi!! I recently beat Pokemon X and did all the post game stuff. There's not really much to do while waiting for Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire so I decided to sign up to this forum! (:

I love anime/manga (My favourite is One Piece <3 but I also love a lot more like Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, etc), drawing, Animal Crossing and of course, Pokemon.

You all seem really nice and I would love to be friends! :]

I LOVE YOU. Fairy Tail and Attack on Titan fan, hehehe. <3 But I've never seen OP. Several people have tried to get me to watch but there are sooo many episodes so it's hard to get myself going haha.

Anyways, welcome, Serra! You're going to love the A&M board so that'd be a great little place for you but of course there is a lot to do across the entire community, too. Give me a call if you need any assistance and don't forget to keep logging on. :) There's always something new on PC.

See you!

Giselle Snow

Frostvale Gym Leader
    Years
    Welcome to the forums~! I'm new too, but I am going to try and make some new friends by greeting other newbies like myself ^_^ Hope you're finding something nice to do or be involved with on here.

Back