• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    Hello everyone,

My name is Jarco, I'm 16 years old and like football and gaming (Pokémon most off all)
    I also have a YouTube channel (you can find the link in the signature)

I've played almost all pokemon games, except for the fan made ones,..

Greetings,
    MineADiamond

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
    Contrary to what I've expected to read considering you came here is that you haven't played a ROM hack? This is something you should really do. You should check out the Hacks studio for the completed ones and browse through the progressing ones to see the upcoming gems! Do you do competitive battling? Is your football on a higher level, national division?

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    I'm going to play the ROMhacks, that's why I came here.
    And I don't play football on national level, I play in a youth team,

Infinitum

Years
    I'm going to play the ROMhacks, that's why I came here

If you'd like to I'd gladly show you some of the best ROM hacks on this forum.
    These include:

• Ruby Destiny Series
    • Light Platinum
    • Flora Sky
    • Ash Gray
    • Adventures: Red Chapter

Check out the Hacks studio for completed ones!

Years
    Hey, welcome to PC~! Yeah, we have lots of fan games and ROM hacks here, so be sure to check out the game development and ROM hacking sections here to stumble across some games/hacks you might be interested in playing!

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi!

zerofm

Zero is live, zero is love..... especially in Tenn
    Years
    Welcome to PC Minecraft, err I mean, MineADiamond! You''re interested in playing Rom Hack too? Well then, I'd definitely recommend Gaia, Life, Eclipse, and Glazed. Those are my favorites, you should try them sometimes

Infinitum

Years
    Welcome to PC Minecraft, err I mean, MineADiamond! You''re interested in playing Rom Hack too? Well then, I'd definitely recommend Gaia, Life, Eclipse, and Glazed. Those are my favorites, you should try them sometimes

None of them are among my favorites, can you explain why you like them so much?

Back