• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!!

Years
  • Good choice, PC welcomes any new member with open arms. [; Lovely meeting you, Thaoster, hearty welcome!

How long've you been a Pokémon fan? Anything you want to do while you're here? Am sure you'll settle in and find your niche soon enough so be sure to keep posting. Now's an especially good time to join with how much speculation is going on over Sun & Moon. See you!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Howdy Thaoster! Welcome to the community!
    If I can ask, did you join for a specific section, like ROM Hacking or competitive battling? What's your interest?

sheep you ninja.

Years
  • Good choice, PC welcomes any new member with open arms. [; Lovely meeting you, Thaoster, hearty welcome!

How long've you been a Pokémon fan? Anything you want to do while you're here? Am sure you'll settle in and find your niche soon enough so be sure to keep posting. Now's an especially good time to join with how much speculation is going on over Sun & Moon. See you!
    Thanks for the welcome. I've been a Pokemon fan since Gen 1. I'll checkout the Pokemon Sun & Moon thread.

Back