• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
    My name is David and i go by Blaze.
    I am from North Dakota.
    I have been playing Pokemon games and watching anime for a little over 11 years.
    I am 16 and new to this community. I have been playing games less lately but i play quite a lot of Showdown.
    So Let's fly together, shall we? :D

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Hiya Blaze! Love the avatar and username, both very cool. <33 Welcome to our little corner of the internet, the Pok?Community! :] What was your first game from the series and what's your favourite Pok?mon? And ahh, no matter if you haven't been playing lots! I'm the same way.. want to build up hype for Sun & Moon hehe. How do you feel about those upcoming titles? =o

Have a great time and be sure to ask any member of staff if you're stuck. Don't hesitate to VM me if you want any chats & see you!

Back