• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Nice to meet you all, the name is Primo. a quick warning, english is not my forte. its my 3rd language. I have been lurking around, trying to reach my dream rom of Giovanni's history and how the Team Rocket came to be what it is in FireRed. But I am seriously lacking in skills so it will not happen for a few years maybe, Outside of Pkmon, i enjoy reading, reddit, football (soccer), going to the gym and other random daily things.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Woow English's your third language? That's really cool, may I ask what your first/second languages are? =o Welcome to the forums by the way, Primo! That ROM hack idea sounds really cool too.. perhaps you'd be interested in the ROM hacking forum? There are lots of helpful people there that could lend you a hand—even if you're just starting out or haven't ROM hacked for a while yet. =) Very nice interests you have! What sorts of books do ya read?~

Hope you have a fantastic time here on the PokéCommunity, see you around! <33

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Woow English's your third language? That's really cool, may I ask what your first/second languages are? =o Welcome to the forums by the way, Primo! That ROM hack idea sounds really cool too.. perhaps you'd be interested in the ROM hacking forum? There are lots of helpful people there that could lend you a hand—even if you're just starting out or haven't ROM hacked for a while yet. =) Very nice interests you have! What sorts of books do ya read?~

Hope you have a fantastic time here on the PokéCommunity, see you around! <33

Thank you for the warm welcome :). I was born and raised in Montreal, so French is my first language. Part of my family is from the ME. so i kind of picked Arabic up. And i learned english at school (teachers sucked i learned more from games and movies). As for the books i like to read its mainly fantasy books (Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan, Bobby Pendragon by D.J MacHale, L'Autre from Pierre Bottero, etc)

Ive been trying out the advance map program i did it this (needed 5 posts to put this link aha)

https://imgur.com/CfB3COb

but i can't figure out how to save the changes to the weather in the header tab :p so i guess i'll go visit the link you posted.

That's very very impressive. English is my second language but a third? That'd require a lot of dedication and practice haha. You're doing very well, and PC will help boost your skills too! Welcome Primo. [: Enjoy your time here, please ask if you need anything and I hope someday soon you'll make your ROM hack dream a reality ~

The Beginner's Lounge is always a good place to ask questions too if you're stuck with ROM hacking.

Back