• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Waffless

Waffless
Years
  • Hi, my name is Michael, but you can call me Waffles, or Waffless. Recently, I have taken an interest in the main series Pokemon games. My favorite so far is Pokemon White 2, I felt it had a greater, deeper plot than any of the other games. My favorite Pokemon is Slowking, because it looks so awesome, while still being competitively viable, and very smart. I joined here to discuss Pokemon in general and make new friends. It'll be nice to meet you all!

-Waffless

Last edited:

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
  • Welcome! Black and White 2 were awesome! Been contemplating playing through Black 2 lately. Been kinda sidetracked though lol.

Years
  • Excellent! MOON WAFFLES! *omnomnomgobblesnarfgarfblarghsmackchompscarfscarf*

Welcome to the forums Waffles! You should be careful here though, with a name like that you're almost bound to get snacked ohohoho! So, are there any other games that you have played in the main series or just White 2?

Waffless

Waffless
    Years
  • Excellent! MOON WAFFLES! *omnomnomgobblesnarfgarfblarghsmackchompscarfscarf*

Welcome to the forums Waffles! You should be careful here though, with a name like that you're almost bound to get snacked ohohoho! So, are there any other games that you have played in the main series or just White 2?

Haha, I've actually played through quite a few, including Emerald and fire red, I'm contemplating doing gold now, gen 2 is one of my favorites. However, White 2 is the only one that I've completely finished. caught all the legendaries, finished all of the story-line, etc. I don't have a 3ds yet, so I haven't played any of gen 6, so I'm super excited for when I can finally get my hands on one!

I'm also doing a monotype water challenge on FR. Wish me luck with Lt. Surge haha.

Also, to Iron Tiff, you should totally play it, it is one of the best in terms of story out of all the ones I've played. Also a very unique region in general.

Back