• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello,everyone!

garferno

Pokemon Master(unlike Ash)!
    Years
    Hello,I am garferno(that's not my real name,duh{XD}).I joined just a few days ago.I hope to be friends with everyone!
    Now what to write....

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
    Hello again! (Nice to see you've made your very own introduction thread ^^!!)
    I'd joined almost a year ago as you can see on the right side of my user bar. Time really flies by when you're on here haha
    I see you take a liking to Sinnoh? Because if you are, I'm possibly one of the biggest Sinnoh fans out there and you can totally feel free to send me a message anytime ;) (Most people here are very friendly so dont be afraid to shoot a message at someone anytime you want!)
    We also have a forum dedicated to Generation 4 if you want to discuss all things Ambipom to Spiritomb! If you have other interests about our forums feel free to look around or ask! :)

Years
    Heyo Garferno! ( lol nice name you got there xD ) Welcome to PC!!! How do you like it here so far? Everyone is friendly like smocks said so don't be shy c: And wooooh that hate for Ash xD
    Forum games, Pokemon Trivia are pretty cool and fun places to start posting before branching out in other areas :p I hope to see you around and Have fun! ^.^

MangaKamen

Manga, Skull, Trash and much more to this Kamen
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2018
    Hey-o! Welcome fellow newbie to the forums!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello,I am garferno(that's not my real name,duh{XD}).I joined just a few days ago.I hope to be friends with everyone!
    Now what to write....
    Hi! If that's not your name, it sure is a creative and rather unique sounding username (: nice! Welcome to the community~ I hope you'll like it here, but let me know if you ever don't.

garferno

Pokemon Master(unlike Ash)!
    Years
    Hi! If that's not your name, it sure is a creative and rather unique sounding username (: nice! Welcome to the community~ I hope you'll like it here, but let me know if you ever don't.

Thank you!

Hello again! (Nice to see you've made your very own introduction thread ^^!!)
    I'd joined almost a year ago as you can see on the right side of my user bar. Time really flies by when you're on here haha
    I see you take a liking to Sinnoh? Because if you are, I'm possibly one of the biggest Sinnoh fans out there and you can totally feel free to send me a message anytime ;) (Most people here are very friendly so dont be afraid to shoot a message at someone anytime you want!)
    We also have a forum dedicated to Generation 4 if you want to discuss all things Ambipom to Spiritomb! If you have other interests about our forums feel free to look around or ask! :)
    Yep,I looove Sinnoh!It's my favourite region!

Welcome to the PC Forums! I've already seen you here a few times ,and it's great you made an introductory thread. Enjoy!
    Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    Welcome to Pokecommunity :D I hope you have as much fun as I do here ^^ Best wishes Michelle

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Now what to write....
    Hey garferno, welcome to PC.

I hope you are taking time out to browse around the Forums. Any fav sections yet?

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back