• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello everyone

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Hii everyone... I am new to this Pokecommunity.. Will u help me in any problem I will face please?? Thank u

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Thanks .... Actually can anyone tell me when Pokemon Advanced generation gba hack will get release??

Years
  • Thanks .... Actually can anyone tell me when Pokemon Advanced generation gba hack will get release??
    There is this thread for Pokemon Advanced Adventure (which is already released), but I'm not completely sure if this the game you're looking, as I could not find one with that exact name. It might be worth asking someone in the Fan Games section if you have any further ROM hack related questions.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Actually i am talking about roms related with the journeys of Ash through Johto, Hoenn or Sinnoh region.. Do u know there are games with these events?

Years
  • Actually i am talking about roms related with the journeys of Ash through Johto, Hoenn or Sinnoh region.. Do u know there are games with these events?
    I have heard of them, such as AshGray, which we do have by the way. I believe we also have a game that follows Ash through the orange islands. I recommend taking a look in the ROM Hacks Studio, you may find the game you're looking for over there. (That's where all the ROM hacks are stored.)

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! Do you have a favorite Pokemon? Maybe a favorite ROM Hack?

Back