• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello everyone

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    Hello! My name is TinyTeenie I have played pokemon for a very long time.

My all time favorite pokemon are Umbreon & totodile.

Favorite pokemon games were colossuem and gale of Darkness xD.

😄

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello there TinyTeenie, and welcome to the PC!

If you have any questions about things around the site, feel free to ask me, or any of the other friendly Mods that may be on at the time.

Do you have a favorite Pokemon Typing?

Years
    Hello! My name is TinyTeenie I have played pokemon for a very long time.

My all time favorite pokemon are Umbreon & totodile.

Favorite pokemon games were colossuem and gale of Darkness xD.

Hello TinyTeenie, and welcome to the forums!
    It is always great to see new members who have been long time players of Pokémon! Umbreon and Totodile are great! The Eeveelution is sure hard to bring down, and Totodile evolves into a fearsome physical attacker!
    What were your teams in Colosseum and Gale of Darkness ?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    I mainly used umbreon and espeon along with any shadow pokemon that needed unlocked in colossuem up till I started working on starters to evolve them but my main powerhouses were the umbreon and Espeon.

Gale of Darkness was normally jolteon ( choice evolution for the eevee) then when I got the lugia which is another of my favorties it always remained in my party along with other select shadows. Can't remember very well cause it's been a long time since I played it.

Not really to be honest ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    I mainly used umbreon and espeon along with any shadow pokemon that needed unlocked in colossuem up till I started working on starters to evolve them but my main powerhouses were the umbreon and Espeon.

Gale of Darkness was normally jolteon ( choice evolution for the eevee) then when I got the lugia which is another of my favorties it always remained in my party along with other select shadows. Can't remember very well cause it's been a long time since I played it.

Not really to be honest ^^

Hello, I merged your 2 posts since they were in a row, but you can always edit your post to add something / change it the way you want, so you won't have to post several times!

Umbreon and Espeon sure are an effective duo!

Years
    Anyone with an eeveelution as a favorite officially has good taste :coolcat:

Anyway hello! Welcome to PC =3

Have you played any of the Switch Pokemon games?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    Anyone with an eeveelution as a favorite officially has good taste :coolcat:

Anyway hello! Welcome to PC =3

Have you played any of the Switch Pokemon games?

Yes all of them :) favorite is arceus and second fave is scarlet.

Also thank you :) umbreon has always been my favorite.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yes all of them :) favorite is arceus and second fave is scarlet.

Also thank you :) umbreon has always been my favorite.
    hi and welcome!

ooh I had to choose between Arceus and Scarlet for my new Switch and I went with Scarlet in the end... might get Arceus later on hehe. it sure is different; I've never played the Switch generations of pokémon before. but fun!

I also approve of your favorite 'mon picks - Johto mons are always good <3

Back