• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Fellow Forumers

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2012
    Hello! I am Popsicle, otherwise known as Blossom. I am a boy who hates sports. I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am a nerd who loves Pokemon, Mario, and sometimes Zelda. My favorite type of music is Pop but I love songs that have rap in it. My favorite cop show is NCIS: Los Angels. I hope I will fit into this amazing forum. Thank you for accepting me. Goodbye until I do my first post in another thread. Thanks.~Blossom

Last edited:

Tsudawn

prepare yourself!心
    Years
    You hate sports... well I used to hate all of them too but I got introduced with swimming and I learned fast with it.
    I love J-ROCK, K-POP, R&B, J-POP.. more.
    GACKT IS THE BEST OF ALL HE'S THE GOD OF..!
    Well you will fit here.

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
    Swimming is cool. I did it for about 2 years then stopped. You should try it. I'm kinda into tennis now.

Anyway, welcome to PC!

ZigZagGama

Zigzagoon Chaser
    Years
    You love Friendship is Magic?! I was just watching that! My main sport is swimming. It's kinda strange :/ all my pokemon obsessed friends are in swimming...

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2012
    Well actually I played tennis but I didn't like it, but swimming sounds interesting. :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    hello popsicle! I heard you like songs with rap! do you like Eminem?

anyway, have fun around pC! see you around!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, welcome aboard! I'm not really into sports as well, guess I'm not really that athletic, but I do play sports like Badminton, Table Tennis, Softball and the like! I'm also a huge fan of Pop music, with the artists emerging today such as Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift (even though she's like country?) and Adele. But I also listen to the likes of Eminem, Bruno Mars, Foster the People, Coldplay, Maroon 5 and etc! XD

Anyway, your intro reminds me of the great times when I was playing Mario! Aah, how I miss that game! You could discuss it in the Video Games section if you want by the way! ... Now, now, now, what brought you here in PC aside from the fact that you obviously love Pokemon? :3 .. And what are your expectations to the whole community?

I'm sure you'd have a lot of fun here, no worries! PC has it all, starting from Pokemon discussions down to the off-topic ones! You'd also get to meet a lot of PokeFans and make friends with them, and that is another thing here that I love the most! <3

If you still haven't read the rules by the way, make sure to read it now! You don't want to get into trouble, don't you? If you have any questions as well, don't bother to send me a message! Have a great time and looking forward for future encounters around the board!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hi Popsicle
    Welcome to PokeCommunity.
    since you're a fan of My Little Pony , I totally recommend you visit to the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club in the other club section of the forum.
    If you're looking for a certain thing, maybe you feel lost, or maybe you have a few questions or need help, you can always send me a message. Have fun! Read the rules, and see ya around! :)

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    Hi welcome! You'll find that everyone here shares one thing in common, and that's we all love Pokemon! I'm also a fan of Zelda as it is my second favorite game, right next to Pokemon! Hope you like PC!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello! I am Popsicle, otherwise known as Blossom. I am a boy who hates sports. I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am a nerd who loves Pokemon, Mario, and sometimes Zelda. My favorite type of music is Pop but I love songs that have rap in it. My favorite cop show is NCIS: Los Angels. I hope I will fit into this amazing forum. Thank you for accepting me. Goodbye until I do my first post in another thread. Thanks.~Blossom

Welcome to the forums, huh?

I think we're all Pokémon lovers here, now, huh? I think I'm more of an everything guy, though.

Have fun around the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any staff member. Try Meganium90 for example - she'll gladly help, and is the moderator of the subforum you just posted in!

Back