• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Fellow Pokefans!

Years
  • Hey people of the internet, im Slowbroking and I am not so good with all this technical stuff and all. I play White and Heartgold (which i just started and it would be realy great if someone were to donate me a good flying type pokemon) Im available for trades and battling and all, but im not so good at it. BTW, im not a noob so I now a thing or two about pokemon! dont be afraid 2 ask me anything.
    Oh, yeah and can some1 tell me if there are any chatrooms in this place?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You're the king of Slowbros? So you're actually... as fast as all of them combined maybe? Well actually that probably isn't the greatest thing being as fast as all of them ;x Since yeaaaah slow and you consider however many there are in the world, etc.

Since you play White/HeartGold, you should check out Black and White, as well as Fourth Generation Games - which basically cover both of the two in two seperate forums. In the former though you're more likely to get lots of great discussion, while the latter concentrates on post-and-go type things! Aaaand since you can trade and battle, Trade Corner and Competitive Battling Center will also be great for you! Just check the Quick Trade Thread in the former so you can get your flying type. :3 Also, don't worry if you're not good at battling though, that's what RMTs, reading other threads and so on can help with so you can improve (and everyone else can help tooo!)

But yeah, have fun around here and if you have any forum-related questions, ask any of us with bold usernames.

Aaand our chatroom is right here, or alternatively you could check around chatrooms for other forums, I know CBC has Pokemon Online server which might interest you too in terms of chatrooms.

Years
  • Hey there and welcome! Ill assume you like slowbro's..(don't ask me why its just a hunch :P) Anyways you'll be able to find trades here very easily if you have the time to look around, as this is one of the best places of everything Pokemon on the internet. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you get everything you need and hope to see you around! :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello Fellow Pokefans!

Welcome aboard, Slowbroking. Glad that you decided to make an intro first! It's a pleasure to have another member around who knows a lot about Pokemon, you can share your knowledge over the Pokemon gaming boards! It seems that you've just started playing the latest releases, no doubt that you will surely enjoy them. Nica already introduced to you the Black & White and Fourth Generation Games board which covers all discussions about the two. I don't have DS at the moment so I might not be able to give you but perhaps people over the Trade Corner might be able to give you one for free! As you can see there are a lot of interesting boards around, so it might be really great if you would discover and explore the whole forum yourself, take it as an adventure. We don't want to spoil in the fun here and tell you everthing! :P

PC has it's own official chat room which can be found over here. Some of the boards has daily chit-chat threads too wherein you could pretty much discuss everything that deals with the topics that is related within the board. :)

And it would be really nice if you could tell something about yourself like your hobbies and interests besides Pokemon, where are you from, what are your likes & dislikes, etc. I'm sure that everyone would love to get you know better than the things you mentioned above. :p

With that being said, if you have any questions, just approach me or any staff member that you can see (those with bold usernames like Forever and mines). If you have not read the rules yet too, make sure to read em before it's too late! And remember to follow 'em as always.

Have a fabulous time and see you around the boaaaaard~

Years
  • Hey people of the internet, im Slowbroking and I am not so good with all this technical stuff and all. I play White and Heartgold (which i just started and it would be realy great if someone were to donate me a good flying type pokemon) Im available for trades and battling and all, but im not so good at it. BTW, im not a noob so I now a thing or two about pokemon! dont be afraid 2 ask me anything.

I see you liek Slowbroz.

As the other posters before me mentioned, you should check out both the Black and White and Fourth Generation Games sections. Both cover the games you have.

Click here to discuss about Gen IV games, including HG/SS.

Click here to talk about Black and White. It's all about the Unova Region!

Check out the links I posted if you like.

Read the rules - they are IMPORTANT.

If you have any questions, contact anyone with fancy bold blue text on their name. Megan (Meganium90) and Teezee (Snivy063) are our resident NU/W moderator duo, contact either of them if you like. If they don't happen to be around, try and get in touch with our other moderators too as well as high staff like Super mods and Admins.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey people of the internet, im Slowbroking and I am not so good with all this technical stuff and all. I play White and Heartgold (which i just started and it would be realy great if someone were to donate me a good flying type pokemon) Im available for trades and battling and all, but im not so good at it. BTW, im not a noob so I now a thing or two about pokemon! dont be afraid 2 ask me anything.

Welcome to the forums, Slowbroking! Don't worry too much, as the forums are pretty easy to get around and post. I think you'll be fine in the long run, but if you do have any problems, feel free to ask any staff member for help. :)

That said... I think you'll be able to improve your skills over time by spending some time at them, especially when you interact with other people on the forums. I do hope that the time you're on the forum enables a lot of great experiences for you.

That said, do give Pokémon Clubs a shot someday ^.^ Have fun!

(There's the IRC Chat accessible from the shortcut bar at the top of every single forum page. There's also the Daily Chit-Chat thread in Other Chat for a less immediate, but more tolerable to time zones kind of chat.)

Back