• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello fellow pokemon fans

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    I joined about a week ago but I was too busy perparig for my exams that I had that week. Well now that I'm done I can properly say hello and start posting here.

What I know about pokemon:

• I saw all Kanto and Orange Island espiodes, most of Johto, most of Chronicles, and some of Hoenn.
    • I own all handheld games except for Red, Silver, Saphire (used to own it) and Fire Red
    • I played 3 pokemon console games (2 on gamecube and 1 on Wii)
    • I own all 4 discs of Chronicles and 3 Moives (Forever, Heroes and Wish Maker)
    • I also saw the first 3 movies.
    • I own around 100 pokemon cards (not including Trainer and Energy cards)
    • I played 3 hacks so far (Shiny Gold, Ruby Destiny and Prism). I'm about to start Brown once I know what game its based on.
    Thats about it really. Nice to meet you all, I'm glad there are alot of pokemon fans still out there :).

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Read the rules yadayada, and have a flippin blast! xD :D

PM me if you need anything... looks like youve experienced quite a lot of pokemon, nice job, i know you'll get in even more here :D

- Ryan

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    welcome to pc DA MAN :)
    I'm DC, hope you enjoy your stay XP

Make sure you read the rules, stay active, and drop me a pm if ya need anything.

Tendoman77

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Don't worry about me, most of the fourms i'm a member of have the same rules that I follow anyway ;D.

About being active: I don't think I can be on here too much since I got other things to do aswell.
    Besides once Super Smash Bros Brawl comes out I'll be hooked to it like a Magikarp. I'll try my best to come on here though.

Oh thanks for the heads-up DC (If you don't mind me calling you that)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm Scarlet, welcome to the forums! PM me if you need anything, I'm pretty much online all the time 'cause I have no life. =D

Tendoman77

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Just wondering but why are you guys saying my name in capitals? :/

shadow25

Breader
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    welcome i have all moveis and short and all lpokemon in emarald so enjoy your stay da man

Back