• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, folks. ^^

Years
    Hello guys. ^^ My online alias is formally Deoxys Ribonuke, or Ribonuke, but you may feel free to call me Ribo.

It's been a long time since I've been heavily involved with large-community forums; I've frequented other forums such as Serebii.net, PE2K, and Mew's Hangout (*sigh* those were the days... D= ). Ah, but that was before high school chewed me up and spit me back out again, leaving me with little if any social confidence. Having just turned 18 on the 21st of this month, I thought I might like to give it a shot again.

Well, I'd better mention a bit about myself; I'm really down with movies and Pokemon, and I like nothing more than to use my creativity to come up with characters, creatures, plotlines, etc.

I guess that summarizes what I'd like to say. ^^ I hope I have fun having a fresh start on a new forum!

Vex The Latios

GDI Commando 1147
    Years
    Hey and welcome to PC n_n, I hope you have a great time here, As long as you are not of the Brotherhood of Nod then you are on the Up and Up with me, and i would surely be friends with you, (cause i'm new too and have few friends) how-ever if you are of the Brotherhood of Nod then my Sig will explain everything

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2016
    Welcome! Yup, high school's pretty rough, but it's good that you're getting back into the swing of things again. :]

Also, you have my respect so far for being a creative mind. I hope to see some of the products soon in some form!

Years
    Hey and welcome to PC n_n, I hope you have a great time here, As long as you are not of the Brotherhood of Nod then you are on the Up and Up with me, and i would surely be friends with you, (cause i'm new too and have few friends) how-ever if you are of the Brotherhood of Nod then my Sig will explain everything

Welcome! Yup, high school's pretty rough, but it's good that you're getting back into the swing of things again. :]

Also, you have my respect so far for being a creative mind. I hope to see some of the products soon in some form!

Thank you both for the warm welcome! ^^

Yeah, I have a link to my DeviantArt page in my signature, if either of you two are interested in seeing some of my drawn works, as well as some of the ideas behind them.

I must give a slight warning about there being a couple of, ah, 'gorier' works there; I'm a bit of a morbid person sometimes. ^^;;

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    hi my name is SS(well nickname is) anyways welcome to pokecommunity and i hope you enjoy your stay here and make loads of friends ^_^ and happy new year feel free anytime to send me a friend request if ya want ;)

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    Hey welcome to the forum. Nothing better than to start off the new year with trying out new things. Don't worry much though i am sure you will find yourself a nice spot in this forum.

Back