• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello friend.I am Eldír,Lord of the Elves.

Eldír

☆Aiming for the stars☆
Years
  • Hello everyone,my name is Eldír and I am saying hello to everyone!

I am Portugese, so my english isnt perfect.

I recently got Pokemon White,my first pokemon game actually and I hope many people here can give a bit of help in it.

My age is between 11-17 and I use my 3DS to browse the web because I dont have a PC.

Hello everyone!

psycodragon

Digimon Can Eat It
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 15, 2012
    Awesome, dude. I`m new to and I got a great reception. You should get one too. BTW, if you could go to my thread in general about serial killers in pokemon that would be great!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Eldir, welcome!

I love that you list your age as 'between 11 and 17', it keeps a bit of mystery about yourself :P. There's another Portuguese guy that just joined as well, his name's Aamelo. You guys should talk, then we can all stalk your conversations and be jealous of your Portuguese language skills :P

Anyway, welcome to you, most gracious Elf Lord!

Years
  • Hey Eldir.

I am Hikari/Hikari-chan and I come from the land down under...

Your English is looking good I'd say. Me being an English-speaker, I can help you if you want.

So, you're using your 3DS to browse PC? THAT IS COOL. Not to mention you're playing Pokemon White too. I'm currently playing Black Version on my Ice Blue DS Lite while I browse PC.

You should check out the Black And White section of PC - One of their mods, Requility (who we often call Nica) is really popular on these forums and she'd love to see you sometime.

If you have any questions, don't forget to direct them at any moderator like Shining Raichu over there. Meganium90 and Snivy063 are the NU/W mods.

Have fun and we will meet again...

- Hikari10

Eldír

☆Aiming for the stars☆
    Years
  • Thanks!
    I posted a question in the Black and White section about dust clouds.

Its really for security reasons that my age is a mystery.

Yeah,I will talk to him!

Back