• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello friends ^—^

Days
    Hello friends,

I did not know what name to pick so I chose ChikoritaRespecter because it is a Chikorita that has been accompanying me on my latest HeartGold adventure. Usually, I would go with Cyndaquil (I think Typhlosion is really cool), but choosing Chikorita has made my journey a bit more interesting and even slightly more challenging, so it has been fun overall.

That is all.

Thank you friends and God bless you.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello there ChikoritaRespecter, and welcome to the PC!

Chikorita's a great Pokemon, and it's final evolution is one of my favorite starters!
    Anyway, it's really nice to have you here! Do you have any favorite Pokemon?

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Hello friends,

I did not know what name to pick so I chose ChikoritaRespecter because it is a Chikorita that has been accompanying me on my latest HeartGold adventure. Usually, I would go with Cyndaquil (I think Typhlosion is really cool), but choosing Chikorita has made my journey a bit more interesting and even slightly more challenging, so it has been fun overall.

That is all.

Welcome to the forums ChikoritaRespecter!
    I see by your favorite pokemon is ampharos, and your avatar is also johto themed, is that your favorite gen? Mine's alola!
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here, so don't hesitate to ask any questions if your confused!

Years
    Hello friends,

That is all.

Hello ChikoritaRespecter, and welcome to the forums!
    I played Heartgold too recently and picked Typhlosion (my second generation favourite starter!)
    What are your favourite Grass type pokémon ?

Days
    Hello there ChikoritaRespecter, and welcome to the PC!

Chikorita's a great Pokemon, and it's final evolution is one of my favorite starters!
    Anyway, it's really nice to have you here! Do you have any favorite Pokemon?

Yes, I now have much more respect for Chikorita, and Meganium is great. My favourite Pokémon would be Ampharos. Thank you friend.
    Welcome to the forums ChikoritaRespecter!
    I see by your favorite pokemon is ampharos, and your avatar is also johto themed, is that your favorite gen? Mine's alola!
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here, so don't hesitate to ask any questions if your confused!

Yes, my favourite generation would actually be gen. IV since it is the one I have played the most, but within that gen. my favourite game would be HeartGold. It has been that way since 2010, even though I have played a couple more mainline games since then. Unfortunately, I have not played the Alola games but I hope I can soon change that. I have heard US/UM are great games. Thank you friend.
    Hello ChikoritaRespecter, and welcome to the forums!
    I played Heartgold too recently and picked Typhlosion (my second generation favourite starter!)
    What are your favourite Grass type pokémon ?

Yes, Typhlosion is also my favourite starter from gen. II. I have not really thought about which Pokémon would be my favourite Grass-type, but I remember having a great time with Snivy back in Unova. I have little knowledge of the technical side of Pokémon so I should look more into that. Thank you friend.

Years
    Yes, I now have much more respect for Chikorita, and Meganium is great. My favourite Pokémon would be Ampharos. Thank you friend.

Yes, my favourite generation would actually be gen. IV since it is the one I have played the most, but within that gen. my favourite game would be HeartGold. It has been that way since 2010, even though I have played a couple more mainline games since then. Unfortunately, I have not played the Alola games but I hope I can soon change that. I have heard US/UM are great games. Thank you friend.

Yes, Typhlosion is also my favourite starter from gen. II. I have not really thought about which Pokémon would be my favourite Grass-type, but I remember having a great time with Snivy back in Unova. I have little knowledge of the technical side of Pokémon so I should look more into that. Thank you friend.

Snivy's line is my favourite! Not only their look, but when you have a Serperior with Giga-Drain, Leaf Storm and the Contrary Ability... Knowing this Ability makes Serperior not lose 2, but GAIN 2 Special Attack levels each time you use Leaf Storm... a few turns and you get a fast, resilient, self-healing beast who will crush everything with its Special moves!

Days
    Snivy's line is my favourite! Not only their look, but when you have a Serperior with Giga-Drain, Leaf Storm and the Contrary Ability... Knowing this Ability makes Serperior not lose 2, but GAIN 2 Special Attack levels each time you use Leaf Storm... a few turns and you get a fast, resilient, self-healing beast who will crush everything with its Special moves!

Oh I will remember this when I pick up Pokémon White again, which will be very soon, hopefully. Thank you friend.

Years
    Oh I will remember this when I pick up Pokémon White again, which will be very soon, hopefully. Thank you friend.

Wait, Contrary is not its normal Ability. The only way to get one is in that Dream World functionality and I don't think it is disponible anymore... I was not thinking of the fifth generation's official games especially, but more to various fan games with different and still working ways to get Secret Abilities.

Back