• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from a new trainer

Sinjuda

Newbie Breeder
    Years
    Hello! Names Sinjuda and its been a while since I've played pokemon(since orginal blue). Have a feeling a few people are the same like me so decided to find a community to join c: I Picked up pokemon Y so I was amazed at the amount of things in the game to do. I usally play mmos,Steam pc games(Playing FF14ARR) But beside that I love anime and am always willing to help people out given I know the information they're looking for.

Feel free to add me,msg me as I'm always willing to talk.

So much to learn @_@

Last edited:

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
    welcome to the community!

I started playing pokemon with an original pokemon blue too :) those were good times...

anyway, if you seek opponents to battle with, you should check the battle center and if you need to trade pokemon, the trade corner will be the right place to go (sorry that I cant put links in, but im on my phone :()

You're making me really jealous... I want pokemon X but I cant afford it right now :X well it'll be just waiting for my paystroke xD

If there's anything we can help with,
    just give somebody a PM or a visitor message ;)
    There are lots of people who are the same here!

Last edited:
    Hiya Sinjuda, welcome welcome welcome! Yeah, you're right that a lot of returning fans are coming here with the release of X and Y.. and I mean lots. I've personally played since the R/B days but you'll be surprised with the amount of diversity here. Lots of varying Pokemon fans all around!

X and Y are really great though, so great that I already have 130 hours in mine. I love to dabble in super training, breeding, Pokemon Amie, hunting for shinies.. a whole lot of fun to be had in this game. Be sure to check out the Pokemon X & Y board to discuss the games with us! Have a good time. :D

A Soggy Cactus

Cacturne Solos
    Years
    Heck yeah dude. Blue is the stuff, but you're definitely about to be in for quite a ride. I stopped playing after 4th gen (DPPt/HG/SS) and have seen footage of both 5th and 6th gen and it's STILL so much different than from the pokemon I know. Granted, I'm starting to pick up on the new games and such, but I digress. Enjoy the craziness, my friend.

Pilkie

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    Welcome to the community! I'm Pilkie, a gen VI breeder in training. I just picked up Y and can't wait to find some time to sit down and play it. I also enjoy playing games on steam (Guns of Icarus, Gmod, TF2) and I play the new Simcity.

Welcome to the Community.

Back