• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from Japan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reverieborders

pokemint
    Years
    Hi guys!

I just opened up an online store selling Pokemon merch. I only do my home country for now(Singapore but I currently live in Japan) and would like to do this internationally. Any advice that you can give me? Would also like to hear opinions on what kind of goods people would want to purchase from here!

Hey there reverie! Welcome to PC. Unfortunately this isn't so much an introduction as it is asking for some help so I'd like to redirect you to the Pokémon General forum where you can ask these sorts of things. You can't buy or sell merchandise on PokéCommunity but you're welcome to ask what sorts of things people would personally be interested in buying to get ideas for your store. You should be able to start a discussion thread on merch people like from the Pokemon Center stores (assuming a recent one doesn't already exist, of course!) but to be safe it's best to ask Brendino, the Pokémon General moderator, beforehand.

Good luck selling! Pretty awesome that you got a business selling merch going, hope it will go over well. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back