• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello gangsters.

Days
    • Gar/Chomp
    • Seen Jan 30, 2024
    Hello fellow gangsters, im DoucheChomp, literally me in the photo below btw. My mw2 kdr is 420 and I love Three Days Grace and Linkin Park. My first Pokemon game was Pearl and my favorite pokemon is obviously Garchomp. I used to use this forum a lot back during covid under the name of PalkiaActual or something, but I lost my email lol rip. Im glad to see this forum is still alive and advancing! I don't know what else to add except a generic question of: What is your favorite Pokemon and what game was your first?

Attachments

• Hello gangsters.
      Screenshot 2023-11-06 132110.png
      119.6 KB · Views: 24
    Years
    So you photo-bombed that poor guy getting a pic with his car huh?

Hello!

My first game was Red/Blue and my favorite Pokemon should be obvious :coolcat:

Do you still play the games? Are you currently playing any Pokemon game?

Days
    • Gar/Chomp
    • Seen Jan 30, 2024
    Wow literally no one wanted to greet me ;( I guess y'all just hate thugs like me

So you photo-bombed that poor guy getting a pic with his car huh?

Hello!

My first game was Red/Blue and my favorite Pokemon should be obvious :coolcat:

Do you still play the games? Are you currently playing any Pokemon game?

Yeah, I just got back into pokemon, im 100% legally playing violet right now, its okay. The game I last played was arceus a bit when it came out but I dropped it for some reason. Violet has garchomp in it so its a 10/10 Also idk what you're talking about, thats my good friend guy fieri.

Attachments

• Hello gangsters.
      Screenshot 2023-11-06 221808.png
      30.6 KB · Views: 7
    Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Hello fellow gangsters, im DoucheChomp, literally me in the photo below btw. My mw2 kdr is 420 and I love Three Days Grace and Linkin Park. My first Pokemon game was Pearl and my favorite pokemon is obviously Garchomp. I used to use this forum a lot back during covid under the name of PalkiaActual or something, but I lost my email lol rip. Im glad to see this forum is still alive and advancing! I don't know what else to add except a generic question of: What is your favorite Pokemon and what game was your first?

Hello, DoucheChomp, and welcome back to the forums!

I merged your two posts since they were in a row, but you can always edit a post to modify it any way you want!

Pearl / Diamond do have their cool Pokémon! My favourite Pokémon is Charizard, always has been, since I played Red when it first came out. Game Boy and Red and Blue versions could be seen everywhere, it was the craze!
    Is Pearl your favourite Pokémon game ?

Edit : I could not reply sooner since I was using the Rest move! Fact-checking rumors and legends is not an effortless job, you know! I need my beauty sleep too! ^^

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello there and welcome to the PC! (us greeters need sleep too ya know? :J)

If you have any interest in getting that old account back, just make a thread about it in Feedback & Support section. Anyway, nice avatar!

As for your questions, Absol & (tecnically Yellow, but I was 4) Fire Red! Now I got a question for you, what is your favorite Pokemon game?

And say hi to Guy *Flavor Town* Fieri for me, will ya?

Days
    • Gar/Chomp
    • Seen Jan 30, 2024
    Hello there and welcome to the PC! (us greeters need sleep too ya know? :J)

If you have any interest in getting that old account back, just make a thread about it in **** section. Anyway, nice avatar!

As for your questions, Absol & (tecnically Yellow, but I was 4) Fire Red! Now I got a question for you, what is your favorite Pokemon game?

And say hi to Guy *Flavor Town* Fieri for me, will ya?

Hello, DoucheChomp, and welcome back to the forums!

I merged your two posts since they were in a row, but you can always edit a post to modify it any way you want!

Pearl / Diamond do have their cool Pokémon! My favourite Pokémon is Charizard, always has been, since I played Red when it first came out. Game Boy and Red and Blue versions could be seen everywhere, it was the craze!
    Is Pearl your favourite Pokémon game ?

Edit : I could not reply sooner since I was using the Rest move! Fact-checking rumors and legends is not an effortless job, you know! I need my beauty sleep too! ^^

I was just joking, pls forgive! 🙏
    And yes, it is pearl.

Back