• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! Gutten Tag! Konichiwa! Bonjour!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Well: Hola, ciao, hej and hallo to you too! There are many members of many different nationalities here at PC so, wherever you're from, I'm sure you'll fit right in here. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask any of the moderators, who'll be glad to help you with your problem. So, with that, welcome to PC. :D

Teawanee

Fire-Type Trainer
    Years
    Thanks! I'm from the U.S.A. but I'm glad theres people here from around he world. XD

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Hello and bonjour! I speak English and French, so if you can speak both, we will have an amusing time. If you would like to speak to me further, you can always feel free to leave me a message, but if not, have a good time. I hope to see you around!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    That introduction is... well, how do I put it... short, but, hey, welcome to the forums! Sometimes a short introduction is all it takes to tell a bit about yourself, eh? I don't know French, but then again, I wasn't in an environment that facilitates its usage, so... XD Don't worry too much about anything anyway, since I'm sure that you'll be able to get around just fine.

So, um, where you'll be going to next? I mean, forum sections. I think you should just follow where your interests are, and... I think posting around should make you get new friends or something. XD

Have fun!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Where are you from? I'm sure there are also other members here in PC which has the same location & nationality as you! I'm a Filipino and I've met several great fellow Filipino members here as well, one of the reasons why I love PC A LOT! Welcome aboard, anyway! I'm sure you just fit in fine here, plus PC has a very friendly atmosphere & all, so don't worry about making friends and talking to anyone of us, we don't bite!

In regards with PC, well, all I could say is that your gonna have a lot of fun here, basically because of what PC offers, first, fun & exciting discussions, yes, the discussions here aren't just about Pokemon and all, while discussing you could also make friends with others! Second, if you ever get bored of Pokemon for a little while, then PC offers you the off-topic discussions! Such as the Other Chat, Other Voting Polls and a lot lot more! In which obviously, you could join topics & perhaps make your own as well about things related to life, and everything not related to the whole franchise! :D ..

There are still a lot more to explore, but I wouldn't just tell it off to you, it would be really fun if you could explore it yourself! Go, start your journey now, my fellow trainer! :)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hi Teawanee
    Welcome to PokeCommunity.
    So tell me! What is it that made you make an account here? We have toooons of stuff to do here. You can talk ANYTHING Pokemon, no matter how much of a fan you are. :D The games, the anime, the TCG, battling, trading, bragging about your favorites, you name it!
    So, take your time exploring what PC has to offer. If you're looking for a certain thing, maybe you feel lost, or maybe you have a few questions or need help, you can always send me a message. I will reply asap. :D Well, have a fabulous time here! Read the rules, and see ya around! :)

Teawanee

Fire-Type Trainer
    Years
    Haha, i don't talk about myself much (for two reasons: one, it makes me feel self concoise, and two...there are weirdos on pretty much any internet site...XD)

Basically i joined to download the patch for pokemon toxic purple, but i figured i'd acctually do stuff, since in on a total pokemon kick lately. XD

Years
    Gutten Tag!
    I really, really hope that was a typo, because anything else would imply that you might sympathize with this slimy scumbag since when someone doubles the t in gut or a conjugated form of it such as guten, it's usually done in order to refer to that guy. Usually done as a joke, but I'm pretty sure the idea originates from sympathizers.
    Well, even if you do, I probably can't forbid you to do so, so I'll do the next best thing and say:

Welcome to PC!

Last edited:
    Back