• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello guys! (And possible girls)

DudeToMan

The Dude.
    Years
    Hello, all reading this thread. I am DudeToMan, new to this thread. I've had this account for half a year, I just forgot about it, but I should introduce myself. I mainly play Pokemon Black and White (2) hacks like Blaze Black and others like that, I also do competitive battling on Pokemon Showdown (My name on there is also DudeToMan) Other things I do relating pokemon are Nuzlockes, Randomized Challenges and Vanilla Pokemon games for the fun of it. If you have any Questions about me, just ask!

Half a year of no posting?! Shame on you! >:( ...no, I kid, I kid! Welcome to the forum and I'm really glad to see you're finally getting involved in the community. And I am a girl, so yeah~

Oh, I'm pretty jealous that you play Blaze Black. I've always wanted to try that but the DS emulator always lags for me. Luckily I have my copies of White and Black 2 to play though, those are really amazing games. :D And thankfully there are always Let's Plays to watch of games I can't play! That kind of makes me curious though, did you get into Pokemon during the fifth generation or are you an older fan?

But hey, have you checked out our Battle Center board yet? PC's official battling server is hosted on Showdown so you're definitely going to like it there. The Showdown server is quite active and new members are always welcomed, so drop by and get chatting with the battlers there. n~n There are also tournaments hosted in the Battle Center board every once in a while so it's definitely a great place for any battler to be... aaand if you're interested, you can get your teams rated there as well. Perhaps we'll see each other on the server sometime since I try to be active there too and perhaps have a battle or two. Do you have a tier you like more? Personally I'm a big fan of NU, randbats, and Little Cup. :D There's also the wonderful Challenges board since you're interested in 'em, so stop by there if you like.

But yeah, have a splendid time here, okay! Make sure not to have another half year disappearance or we will be super sad, all right? If you need anything just private message a moderator. Have fun!

Back