• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello guys!

• Team Aqua (GT 2024)
    Years
    Hey guys! I just created my account so I figured I better introduce myself. I've been playing Pokemon since around 2011 when I got Pokemon SoulSilver alongside a Nintendo DSi XL. I've been a big fan of the series ever since. My favorite game is probably Black because of the graphics and story, but I like pretty much all the games. I've never really used a "proper forum" before, mainly just Reddit and Discord (I did try Newgrounds for like a week but I wasn't into the community), but I figured I may as well give this a shot, as I wanted to have a place to discuss Pokemon outside of those places. On the personal side I live in the United States and I'm in the 10th grade. I'm going to turn 16 in a little over a month which I'm pretty excited about because I'll finally be able to get a drivers license, and be able to make my own money at a job. Other non-Pokemon games I like are Super Mario 3D World and Advance Wars Dual Strike (hoping that Switch collection finally comes out this year!)

I'm excited to explore this forum and meet all you people!

Hello, CoolKid575, and welcome to the forums!
    What was your team in Black ?
    Feel free to ask if you have any question about the forums, we will be happy to help!
    It is nice to meet you too!

Hey guys! I just created my account so I figured I better introduce myself. I've been playing Pokemon since around 2011 when I got Pokemon SoulSilver alongside a Nintendo DSi XL. I've been a big fan of the series ever since. My favorite game is probably Black because of the graphics and story, but I like pretty much all the games. I've never really used a "proper forum" before, mainly just Reddit and Discord (I did try Newgrounds for like a week but I wasn't into the community), but I figured I may as well give this a shot, as I wanted to have a place to discuss Pokemon outside of those places. On the personal side I live in the United States and I'm in the 10th grade. I'm going to turn 16 in a little over a month which I'm pretty excited about because I'll finally be able to get a drivers license, and be able to make my own money at a job. Other non-Pokemon games I like are Super Mario 3D World and Advance Wars Dual Strike (hoping that Switch collection finally comes out this year!)

I'm excited to explore this forum and meet all you people!
    Welcome to "PC", CoolKid! Forums are quite different from Discord in that it's (usually) much less fast-paced and you can find old messages much more conveniently. That's why we have stuff like fanfiction, RPs, fangame threads and other stuff that rely on going back and checking an "opening post" quite often - it works well here. It's more similar to reddit I suppose, with subreddits being like the "sections" we have here on the forum, each with their own topic and mods. Oh, and a great part of these forums is that you can customize your appearance so very much via your avatar, forum style and post-bit (at least if you learn some css coding ahah.. it's fairly easy to just google up a few basic tricks or check out other people's fancy posts to learn). I hope you'll find that fun too!

Agree that Black is a good game, I have it too :3 Unova was very special.
    Hope to see you around the community!

Hello, the last time I played Black my team was Emboar, Vanilluxe, Golurk, Musharna and Seismatoad. I know my Vanilluxe was named Ice Cream and Seismatoad was Mr. P but I'd have to look for them in my Moon to see the rest of their nicknames.

Hello and thanks for the tips, I'm not too familar with CSS but I did mess around with Python and C for a time so hopefully it won't be too difficult to figure out.

Hello!
    Did you use the PokeWalker when you played SS ?
    I don't think I ever used mine lol

Who was your first starter back in SS ?

Back