• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello guyss

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    ahhh forum introductions..
    hello! i'm new to this pokemon community!
    i've been playing since GSC and jumped to emerald, got into FR and LG, played HGSS, and skipped the next generations until playing pkmn Y. I'm still surprised how good it feels to play pokemon again, even with new graphics and all new gameplay is still fun! hope to have a good one in here and i guess i'll see you guys around :DDD

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    Hello and welcome to pokecommunity :)

Its nice to see new players from around the world. I hope you enjoy your stay here as well as you enjoy playing pokemon :)

Hey hey kmxloco, welcome to the forum! Aw, if you ever have time or interest I recommend playing through the fifth gen.. and the fourth as well since it seems like you've never played through Sinnoh? :o You might not like them but it's still very fun to experience all the main series Pokemon games. Though.. now that I've played X and Y I find it so hard to go back to the older ones. I mean, yeah, the graphics are super awesome!

Anyways, see you around as well yes! Be sure to post around our many Pokemon boards as there are lots of them and a whole bunch to do. You can discuss any of the generations and even chat about merchandise or join Pokemon-related clubs. Something around here for everyone. Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    thanks! my cousin has the sinnoh, so i might as well. playing pokemon Y and was amazed bythe graphics, and just like most of us found out, your eyes will hurt playing old gen x$ like i did with HG but yeah will try :DD ty for the welcome ! :DD

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
    Welcome to PCf!
    Enjoy playing Pokémon games. BTW a tip, not an ideal one though, you can use emulators and play the gen 4 and gen 5 games on PC and get acquainted with their mechanics if you wish.

Back