• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Hello.... Anyway read if you wanna hear me sing.

Alec_

Years
Wow Angela! That was amazing. Sorry for the late reply. Because you told me first that your going to post it in a blog. Then i replied late. XD;;. Anyways. It's really great! You should be a superstar! :DDDDDDDDD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I couldn't listen to this earlier (I was at work and no sound) but this is amazing. You have a beautiful, strong voice.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
Years
Oh Angela.
Ich liebe dich <3
You have such a beautiful voice and the music is very pretty. Although I only speak English and some German (no Icelandic, unfortunately), I can feel the feeling you put into this. It's beautiful. *hugs*
I'm sorry I haven't been on PC for a while. I saw your video and then I had to leave for something, some stupid thing my mom made me do or something, and I promised myself that I would listen to it when I got back, and it's been so long...
GOD. I'm so sorry ;-;
Anywayyy...it's absolutely beautiful.

Back