• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, hello, hello

DrowzeeCatcher32

Drowzee Catcher
    Years
    Allow me to introduce myself. I am DrowzeeCatcher32, but just call me Sara. Feel free to post here, e-mail me at [email protected], or send me a message via AIM. On AIM, my screen-name is Elijahs The One. Gotta go; I have a Drowzee to catch! :chu:

kitty

Hiya Sara,
    Im kitty, I hope you have a awsome time here at PC!
    Just pm me if you would like to be friends<3!~kitty

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    You have quite a long email address! Welcome to this place and have fun!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hello Sara! ^_______^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. :33 I'm Kelsey, it's very nice to meet you. ^o^ Please be sure to follow the rules of PC and have a super fun time! X3

~Kelsey

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Nice to meet you Sara! I'm Pikabloo, AKA insanely-crazy-weirdo-of-PC. I hope you have fun ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Hiya, welcome to PC, im Amelia Aka Pinny, I hope you have lots of fun times here at PC, just a word of advise, giving out your Emails/AIM etx probley isn't the best idea ^.^

Back