• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, hello!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2014
    Hello there everyone on PC my name is TGamer64, long time Pokemon fan, first time PC member.

I'm very awkward when it comes to introductions so I'll try to keep it pretty short.

I'm a 19 year old male, I've played all the Pokemon games except for X and Y, I know, I know I'm working on it. My favorite Pokemon is Leafeon. I like gaming, reading and watching videos on YouTube. I'm a big fan of RPGs especially of the Japanese variety some of my favorites are: Persona 4, Final Fantasy XIII, Fire Emblem, Dragon Warrior/Quest, Pokemon (Obviously), Shin Megami Tensei. There are a lot more so I won't list them all.

Well I hope I can get along with everyone here, hope everyone is having a great day!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello, hello TGamer! And a biiig hi-five for a fellow Fire Emblem and Persona fan! <33

Gods, I really enjoy both of those series myself; what games are your favourite from them, if you don't mind me asking? From Fire Emblem my favourites are Geneology of the Holy War, Thracia 776, and Radiant Dawn, with New Mystery of the Emblem, Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones up there! Persona 4 is amazing, and so is Persona 3! Have you heard about Persona 5 coming next year? Can't wait for that! :3

Mmm, there's a video games board you can visit if you want to, btw! If you wanna discuss your favourite video games, that's a good board to! Also hooray for Leafeon! Love the Eevee family too! I really like your taste! <33

I hope you're having a great day as well! You seem like a really friendly and great person; we have loads in common! Mmm, but have a great and wonderful time here on this forum, and don't forget to ask for help whenever you need it, and someone will provide assistance! :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome PC, TGamer! You haven't played X and Y yet? Aw, that sucks; you should give them a try whenever you possibly can—they're amazing! If you don't have a 3DS, then you might need to buy one pretty soon, or else you'll miss out on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, too. :( I'm personally looking very forward to them, haha. Anyway, hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to drop me some VM if you want to talk!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2014
    Yaaaay! More FE and Persona fans~! Fun times for all! <3<3

Out of the Fire Emblem series my favorite hands down is Radiant Dawn, when I first played it, it was such an epic experience for me that I still get shivers playing the game haha. Others I really enjoy are pretty much the same as yours, Dragon, New Mystery of the Emblem, Blazing Sword is great, I need to finish Sacred Stones I'm so close to being beating it, but I really enjoy it! Path of Radiance is up there as well. I have yet to play Holy War and Thracia 776, but I'm going to be working on those soon!

Out of the Persona series I would say 4 is my favorite 3 is great too, but 2 has to be my second favorite because of the insanity of the game. And yes I am super excited for Persona 5 to come out! Gonna be awe~some!

I saw the game board, but figured I should post here before I post anything else. The Eevee family is amazing and every single one of those little guys are too cute. But Leafeon is best lol.

I can't wait to get to know you guys a better. You seem like an awesome person and I can't wait to chat some more!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2014
    Welcome PC, TGamer! You haven't played X and Y yet? Aw, that sucks; you should give them a try whenever you possibly can—they're amazing! If you don't have a 3DS, then you might need to buy one pretty soon, or else you'll miss out on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, too. :( I'm personally looking very forward to them, haha. Anyway, hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to drop me some VM if you want to talk!

Hi, Peitharchia! Yeah I haven't played X or Y yet, I do have a 3DS but I took an almost 6 month break from Pokemon so I didn't get them, but I've been in a big Pokemon mood so I came back and now Y is very high on my priority list! And thank you, I think I will enjoy it here, you guys are all so nice! I'll make sure to drop you something sometime!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yaaaay! More FE and Persona fans~! Fun times for all! <3<3

Out of the Fire Emblem series my favorite hands down is Radiant Dawn, when I first played it, it was such an epic experience for me that I still get shivers playing the game haha. Others I really enjoy are pretty much the same as yours, Dragon, New Mystery of the Emblem, Blazing Sword is great, I need to finish Sacred Stones I'm so close to being beating it, but I really enjoy it! Path of Radiance is up there as well. I have yet to play Holy War and Thracia 776, but I'm going to be working on those soon!

Out of the Persona series I would say 4 is my favorite 3 is great too, but 2 has to be my second favorite because of the insanity of the game. And yes I am super excited for Persona 5 to come out! Gonna be awe~some!

I saw the game board, but figured I should post here before I post anything else. The Eevee family is amazing and every single one of those little guys are too cute. But Leafeon is best lol.

I can't wait to get to know you guys a better. You seem like an awesome person and I can't wait to chat some more!

Ohhh, you'll definitely enjoy Thracia 776 and Holy War; they're pretty much the best Fire Emblem games, imo! Arguably, they are also two of the most challenging, but, fun! I haven't played Persona 2! I heard a lot of good things form it but yet to pick it up for whatever reason. ;; I should soon, though!

By the way have you heard about the new Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei game? I hear its gonna be awesomeeee; I can't wait to hear more about it! <33

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hi, Peitharchia! Yeah I haven't played X or Y yet, I do have a 3DS but I took an almost 6 month break from Pokemon so I didn't get them, but I've been in a big Pokemon mood so I came back and now Y is very high on my priority list! And thank you, I think I will enjoy it here, you guys are all so nice! I'll make sure to drop you something sometime!

Ah, okay, makes perfect sense; it's always good to take break from things every now and then, as they help you grow more interest for those particular stuff. n__n I wound up getting Y, and it's great. Wanted to get X, too, but never managed to actually get around to that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2014
    Ohhh, you'll definitely enjoy Thracia 776 and Holy War; they're pretty much the best Fire Emblem games, imo! Arguably, they are also two of the most challenging, but, fun! I haven't played Persona 2! I heard a lot of good things form it but yet to pick it up for whatever reason. ;; I should soon, though!

By the way have you heard about the new Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei game? I hear its gonna be awesomeeee; I can't wait to hear more about it! <33

Yes! Yes, you should pick 2 up! If you have a PS3 it's pretty cheap on PSN if I remember correctly so you could pick it up there if you want!

YES! I am really, really excited to get some new information about Fire Emblem x SMT!! I couldn't have been happier when I heard that was going to be a thing! <3<3<3

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2014
    Ah, okay, makes perfect sense; it's always good to take break from things every now and then, as they help you grow more interest for those particular stuff. n__n I wound up getting Y, and it's great. Wanted to get X, too, but never managed to actually get around to that.

Well it definitely got me interested in Pokemon again haha! I want to get X as well but I don't mind waiting a while before doing that

Back