• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello hello!

Years
    Hey there! I'm Flora. I recently discovered this community, and I'm happy to be part of it. I used to play a lot of Pokemon in the past, and then had to give it up for a long while because or university and real life in general. I started playing again recently, and right now I'm playing Pokemon Sword. My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Black (the story! the characters! I love it) and my favorite Pokemon is Hydreigon. I'm very happy to meet all of you! I hope we can all get along! :D

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
    Hey,
    It's great to meet you!
    Welcome back to the wonderful world of Pokémon, I hope you stay and have a great time!
    Black and white, were great fun! My person favourites were Heart gold and soul silver, with platinum behind them.

I hope we can get along too! hope to see you around the forums! hope you have fun.

Years
    Hey,
    It's great to meet you!
    Welcome back to the wonderful world of Pokémon, I hope you stay and have a great time!
    Black and white, were great fun! My person favourites were Heart gold and soul silver, with platinum behind them.

I hope we can get along too! hope to see you around the forums! hope you have fun.

Hey Brad, it's really nice to meet you! Pokemon games have evolved a lot since I last played, and I find them even more fun now, so I do hope I'll be able to stick around, haha.

Heart gold and Soul silver were amazing! Actually, the original Silver was the very first Pokemon game I played, so the remakes hold a special place in my heart.

Hope to see you around in the forums too! 😀

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
    Hey Brad, it's really nice to meet you! Pokemon games have evolved a lot since I last played, and I find them even more fun now, so I do hope I'll be able to stick around, haha.

Heart gold and Soul silver were amazing! Actually, the original Silver was the very first Pokemon game I played, so the remakes hold a special place in my heart.

Hope to see you around in the forums too! 😀

Yes, it has and I'm glad to hear you are enjoying it even more now.

Yes! And that's awesome, the first Pokémon game I played was red/ blue on my neighbours Gameboy colour.

Yes, I'm quite active so you should see me plenty 😆

Back