• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Hoomans

Days
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Hello hello this is Sphinxx92. I've recently started working on a Pokemon FanGame and am looking for suggestions and ideas, as well as eventual play testers. I'm currently doing everything myself but it is coming along. So many maps to make!! I've got like 3 or 4 now.

Oh my fan game Version name is Dementia Version.

Anyhow, I am doing quite well today and have been pretty much cooped up in the house. I'm really into art, music, all kinds of hobbies, learning new things and on and on. I'm also working on a page on facebook, but thats just in a baby stage yet. I'm always open to talking about whatever, anything Dementia Vr related is always chill.

Oh and if you celebrate easter, have a wonderful holiday to those that do.

Days
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
It is great to see more long time fans of Pokémon (like me) join PokéCommunity!
Which starter did you pick in the first generation ? I picked Charizard!
I usually went with Venusaur, always loved the chonky ones.

Hello there and welcome to the PC!

Do you have a favorite main series Pokemon game?

And good luck with your project!
I'd said Crystal Version is my favorite

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
I'd said Crystal Version is my favorite

Real quick, I merged your replies together, but all you've gotta do to reply to multiple people is just hit the Respond button on all the posts you want to reply to at once. :p

Crystal is an awesome game! Probably my second or third favorite! Do you have any favorite Pokemon?

Days
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Real quick, I merged your replies together, but all you've gotta do to reply to multiple people is just hit the Respond button on all the posts you want to reply to at once. :p

Crystal is an awesome game! Probably my second or third favorite! Do you have any favorite Pokemon?
It's hard to say what favorite pokemon for me, if I were to answer though, at the moment it's Porygon lol
(oh and thanks)

Days
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
@Alex_Among_Foxes What are some of yours in particular for pokemon? Any Gen you liked in particular? I'm working on some potential fakemon and pokefake evolutions myself.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
What are some of yours in particular for pokemon? Any Gen you liked in particular? I'm working on some potential fakemon and pokefake evolutions myself.

My favorite is Absol, followed by Weavile and Meowscarada. As for Gen, my favorite is 8 because I love the base game Legendaries so much, and because it was the first game that really let me make my own character exactly how I wanted them to look. Though I'd also say Gens 5 and 2 are also some of the best to me.

Neat! Feel free to make a thread in the Art section if you want to show off any of your designs!

Back