• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! I am new, and am looking for a Partner.

Sparkywalkthroughs

join the adventure
Years
  • Hello! I am new to this Forum! but it's good to be here :)
    So before i start i guess i should introduce myself, The names Crystal. And i Love Pokemon
    Hello! I am new, and am looking for a Partner.

and i've had this terrible disease since i was young called "Procrastination and the ability to never finish things i've started", it's a terrible thing!
    And now that you know who i am, i have a request!
    My title says i'm looking for a partner (in crime), and i don't mean a mate (because i'm happily engaged and am going to be married next year!), i actually mean i'm looking for someone who loves Pokemon as much as i do.
    Like i said earlier i have a problem, i can never finish things that i have started, so now i'm challenging myself and i am starting something that i really want to keep up on!
    and so here is my request! i am starting a Site, A walkthrough site.
    and the partner i am looking for is someone who:
    -Loves Pokemon
    -enjoys reading up on Pokemon news and posting what's going on in the Pokemon world
    -and who has always wanted to be part of a website.

See what i have done is i'm starting a website of Pokemon walkthroughs. i just started today.
    and well, to make it simple i would just like a little help, and to maybe even make a friend in the process!
    so i have signed up for a skype account-
    Sparkywalkthroughs
    So if you ARE interested or have any questions about my plans please contact me.
    Here's a sneak peak at the website so far:
    https://crystalc1993.wix.com/sparkywalkthroughs
    Feedback is always welcome!
    -Crystal

Years
  • Hi Crystal, welcome to PC! If you're looking for someone to help you out I encourage you to put text in your signature to reflect that as PC generally doesn't allow advertising. I'm sure that'd be the better thing to do anyway though since people can see your signature each time you make a post. Good luck!

But I'm so guilty of procrastinating myself so you're not alone. Am extremely lazy but luckily am going to graduate soon so that means no more homework, yay. Hope you enjoy PC and stick around, okay? Remember to read the rules to get an understanding of how things work here if you haven't already. :3

Sparkywalkthroughs

join the adventure
    Years
  • Hi Crystal, welcome to PC! If you're looking for someone to help you out I encourage you to put text in your signature to reflect that as PC generally doesn't allow advertising. I'm sure that'd be the better thing to do anyway though since people can see your signature each time you make a post. Good luck!

But I'm so guilty of procrastinating myself so you're not alone. Am extremely lazy but luckily am going to graduate soon so that means no more homework, yay. Hope you enjoy PC and stick around, okay? Remember to read the rules to get an understanding of how things work here if you haven't already. :3

Okay i'll definitly look into making a sig about it. i do apologize i wasnt aware of this. i was mostly looking for help not trying to advertise. but i am now aware of that and it won't happen again.
    and thank you for letting me join such a vast community. and Yay no more homework that's always nice! Good luck with graduating! and kk i'll take alook at dem rules;)
    Thanks again!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome abroad Crystal! I'm Aaron! Nice to meet you!

I don't know if I qualify to be your partner in crime. Though I do love Pokemon and keeping up the latest Pokemon news, but not sure if I have the time. Good luck finding someone! Don't procrastinate! :P I'm guilty of being a big procrastinator myself. XD When I was in school I'd always put off homework to the last minute and stay up the night before it's due lol. I still procrastinate doing this such as chores and going places. This is most likely cause of how addicted I am to things on the Internet! Hahaha. PC is good example of that! It's a very addictive place and I hope I can see you keep coming back this place over and over again. Anyway, have fun in life and see you around some time!

Sparkywalkthroughs

join the adventure
    Years
  • Welcome abroad Crystal! I'm Aaron! Nice to meet you!

I don't know if I qualify to be your partner in crime. Though I do love Pokemon and keeping up the latest Pokemon news, but not sure if I have the time. Good luck finding someone! Don't procrastinate! :P I'm guilty of being a big procrastinator myself. XD When I was in school I'd always put off homework to the last minute and stay up the night before it's due lol. I still procrastinate doing this such as chores and going places. This is most likely cause of how addicted I am to things on the Internet! Hahaha. PC is good example of that! It's a very addictive place and I hope I can see you keep coming back this place over and over again. Anyway, have fun in life and see you around some time!

Hey it's okay :D thanks for the thought though! and yea procrastination is just one of those things haha, and yea i think we all do that with homework, 'cause it just sucked :p and the internet is to addictive to stop.. better then drugs though! and i think i'll be sticking around for awhile ;3 and thanks again! cya around!

Back